Yall aint ready!!! 6-17-23 fire!!!

Originally Posted by htc707

Actually, everyone guessing me liking the Fusions...I own no Fusion's at all (closest I have is high top white forces, not a big fan of em)
And only Spikes I own are the True Blue's and YES I love those dearly! And I like these because I like the VI's and the XVII's.

What more can I say?

I'm my own opinion, and I'm different...I ain't a hater.

plus..I love how this post went over 100 replies lol...100+ haters! Keep em coming lol

You DO realize that Spizikes are Fusions correct???

Actually, everyone guessing me liking the Fusions...I own no Fusion's at all (closest I have is high top white forces, not a big fan of em)
And only Spikes I own are the True Blue's and YES I love those dearly! And I like these because I like the VI's and the XVII's.

What more can I say?

plus..I love how this post went over 100 replies lol...100+ haters! Keep em coming lol

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

What more can I say?

Haha. I was totally going to point out the same thing myself.

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

What more can I say?

Haha. I was totally going to point out the same thing myself.

Get the *%^$# out of here. Just release a pair of carmine6's, and a few months later release a pair of 17's. You make more money that way. Making this kind of crap aka fusion, is an insult to us and a waste of money for you JB. Feces. This is feces.

Get the *%^$# out of here. Just release a pair of carmine6's, and a few months later release a pair of 17's. You make more money that way. Making this kind of crap aka fusion, is an insult to us and a waste of money for you JB. Feces. This is feces.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Those joints are wack. Kill ya self.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom