Yea...So...Ross won.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

As far as COs not being simular to cops, I mean they work on the same side of the law...That side of the law also includes DAs, Prosecuters, Confidential Informants, regular snitches... I mean its 2 sides of the law, he was one side in his REAL life, then came out rapping as if he was some high roller on the other side. & stole Ricky Ross name which is just a whole different level of blatent disrespect. (The real ones coming home...) 50 took his name from Kelvin Martin, but can we agree his life was more = to the Real 50 Cent then William Roberts is to the Freeway Ricky Ross...

Look @ the events known to the public surrounding both of their lives, can you really compare them?? I mean this dude is COP
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
So you really believe that?

And alot of yall dudes are acting like it would have been better if he was really a drug kingpin yall dudes are ignant as hell. I always looked at Ross as acharacter a the way he talk and carried hisself as a Boss was entertainment to me. I guess its just me but I dont care what these dudes do in they personallife. If he chose to be CO to feed his kids then cool whats wrongf with that? And as for him lying yea thats messed up but yall acting like he your girlfriendor something his denying Thats why rap so backwards casue this genre got some of the most ignorant fans.

50 lost because he put his time and money into "exposing' Ross yea it was funny at first but now 50 looking childish and Ross actually looking like aBoss by ignoring one of the biggest names in hip hop like he a nobody. 50 needs to worry about making a decent album.

dudes wasnt yellin all this fraud isssh until the CO incident but why they aint react like that when "Hustlin" single dropped..he said he had 100BODIES
laugh.gif
, i knew then this dude got flow but he straight WWF.

So wait... Since some COs sneak contraband into prisons that means their not = to cops?? Do COPs not sell drugs?? Shoot ninjas dead?? Provide info forcriminals?? I mean ANYthing a CO has ever done, be it good or bad a Cop Has prolly done it better/grimier... the only difference is Cops are here to controlcriminals in the free world, and COs control while their incarcerated...

The cops arrest you... Tha DA convicts you... Then the CO watches over you until your release date... I mean if were were gonna seperate the two besides thework environment what is the difference between a CO & A Cop?? I mean once personal actions while on the job is one thing, but the guidlines to the oaththey take can't be too far apart being that they are part of the justice system.

What guidline is a police officer sworn to uphold that a CO wouldn't be?? You guys are turning it into something like COs are the gangsta alternative tobeing a COPS as if they don't hold the same type of love/hate relationship with the public. If ANYthing most of them COs prolly wernt good enuff to becops, I couldn't imagine one being interested in one of the 2 jobs and having a strong distaste for the other... That's cuttin off your nose to spiteyour face

I never really respected Rick Ross based on his name... This goes back to when he first dropped, but I never would've thought he was COP...

The mentality of excusing @%%% like this is what's holding blacks back... what ever happened to being a man of character?? Integrity anyone?? Or does agood poduct excuse all aspects of human life that matter outside of music

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

COs cant arrest u... point blank... so NO they arent = to cops genius...

and he didnt rap like that to make an impact on music... what the hell do u think this is? "im bout to change the whole game" is that what u think he said when he thought of this persona? no... he was probably thinking "im bout to get the +!#* on"... if dudes was really tryin to make an impact they would b rappin bout social or political **%!... not sellin white...
laugh.gif
u sir are truly an idiot... good day

QFT...
No longer will I be involved with this argument...
I'm handing it off to Time...
Final point...If the only reason why u won't support Ross is because he is a fraud...I have a huge list of rappers to put next to him...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

The mentality of excusing @%%% like this is what's holding blacks back... what ever happened to being a man of character?? Integrity anyone??
Or does a good poduct excuse all aspects of human life that matter outside of music

The notion that you seem to share that there is something wrong with cops or being a cop is holding blacks back this ignorant idea that rappers have to liveout their lyrics and not entertain is holding blacks back.

And God bless the dead but that guy in your avy wasnt the most noble guy either he rapped about killing kids and alot of sinister stuff. He exaggerated aboutthe amount of "blow" he sold he compared himself to a fake character from a fictional movie is he a fraud too or is he a rapper who entertained?

COs are the there to police the prisoners... aren't they?? Enforce a certain code of conduct... The EXACT same thing officers do in the free world...

COs can't arrest you?? They don't walk around with cuff do they?? They aren't the ones that report a prisoners bad behavior for furtherpunishment... NOPE... Not the COs... COs are too gangsta to be cops
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you guys are idiots...

I mean who locks you in a cell?? If you violate the rules, who puts you in your place?? Who's gonna walk you outta your cell and put you in segragation ( ajail within a jail)...

So where does this notion COs can't arrest or detain you come from??

Wait a minute what do COs do then?? Just walk into a jail, punch the clock and chill out with their prison buddies until their shift is up??
laugh.gif

As I said before rappers are a representation... Always have been... Since Melle Mel was talkin about dope feinds and prison punks...

BIG was a representation of Bed-Stuy Brooklyn & NYC as a whole, he's someone the people love... Can we compare Rick Ross to that?? I mean BIG died withlike 7 or 8 open cases... I mean that's also well documented. He was under federal investigation, that's a lot of attention to give a powerless fraudwouldn't you say?? I mean BIGs history is well documented, weather once decides to take that consideration is their own personal choice... But to say BIGis fake... especially in a convo about Rick Ross & 50 Cent is
laugh.gif
... where do they find some of you cats @... Seriously

I don't see hip hop as "entertainment"... I see it as a culture, & a way of life maybe that's where we misunderstand eachother... Actingin movies is "entertainming" but its an art, that's why not everyone is meant to do it, and or are unable to do it at a high level...

If you're saying COs don't police jails we gotta end this convo right now...

Who said COs can pull you over?? An officer OFF duty can't pull you over either... He just can't pull up behind you in a minivan like "you'respeeding... this is my day off but the streets must stay safe"... I mean what power does a COP hold without his badge?? You can't even identify themwithout their badges most times... (and if you're in NY the police are MUCH more gangsta than ANY rapper past or present)

I care about people in jails... I got peoples in jail... If you go visit them (as you should) a CO is goin matter... and EVERY CO I've ever come in contactwith has been a #$!++ ... Just like every police officer (except one dude I spoke to a group of elemtry school kids with, he was regular dude that ended upbeing a cop)

Not to mention more than half of the people in there look like me... Its bigger than hip hop...

Ross is a representation of Miami
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
?? I don't think so... But if so I feel sorry for Miami residents... And if so we'll see how much the restof the world doesn't care about Miami on April 21st... But it'll prolly get pushed back AGAIN...

Ask dudes in jail how they like CO's.... I'm sure they love 'em and don't think of them as Cops.

Back
Top Bottom