Yeezy 2 Solar Red Legit Check

Legit?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
triangles seem pretty clean and sharp + I dont know if its the pic but the sole looks a little translucent. I would say fake

Definitely fake. So many "tells" on this one.
could you elaborate with me on the tell tale signs? Just so I can have some knowledge for the future? What I'm seeing is that the scales on the black seem flat in color when most fakes I see the scales are shiny.

could you elaborate with me on the tell tale signs? Just so I can have some knowledge for the future? What I'm seeing is that the scales on the black seem flat in color when most fakes I see the scales are shiny.
Sometimes the tell are just "this just doesn't look right".

It can be hard to describe the exact details that make the shoe different from a real one, except if you know all the details of your shoes perfectly (which I don't).

Sometimes you just know by looking at the shoe that it's not a legit pair, even without noticing a major defect/difference with the real one.

Sometimes the tell are just "this just doesn't look right".

It can be hard to describe the exact details that make the shoe different from a real one, except if you know all the details of your shoes perfectly (which I don't).

Sometimes you just know by looking at the shoe that it's not a legit pair, even without noticing a major defect/difference with the real one.
Nah actually. There are very obvious signs that this is fake. I knew this shoe was fake after the first 3-4 pictures. 

Pic 1: The stitching is VERY** sloppy. Nike would never release a pair that was this improperly done. The SR lining color is off. However the correct "hole puncture" is there above the secret code for the air bubble. 

Pic 2: The SR lining is the wrong color again and far more apparent. Shoe shape is odd.

Pic 3: The glow in the dark sole is not the correct hue of green. It sounds weird but legit pairs have somewhat of a blue'ish/light-green tint. See the pics below.

Pic 4: Goodlordhelpmejesus the shape of that shoe looks ridiculous. #dattoeboxdoe ...

Pic 7: Slightly translucent sole is another "tell". The triangles a bit too neat. Legit pairs have a more textured triangle pattern and suede. On top of that the "gunmetal" tip in that pic is shiny, not a matte finish obsidian black.

Pic 8: Note the incorrect SR color. Also, MOST IMPORTANTLY the SIZE TAG will NEVER have a PINK BORDER. It will always have a fully white and neat tag. Trust me on this.

Pic 10: Trans. sole again and shape is WAY OFF. I can't get over that nonsense. If people are gonna pass off fakes, at least do the damn toebox fix.

Pic 11: Scales are SHINY. Most people quickly jump to checking the scales first and nothing else. That's why I made sure to mention this last.

I once had a pair of $110 fakes and performed every fix to them, toe, scale-fade, size tag, etc. I showed a good friend of mine (who owned solar reds at the time) my feezy pair and he could've sworn they were real. I told him they were fake and it looked as if his whole world was suddenly turned upside down. I loaned him $600 bucks for the shoes because I knew how much he wanted the pair, on top of the $1200 he already had. He paid $1800 and I paid $110 for a virtually identical shoe but I digress. My point is, there are very significant things to look for in developing the ability to LC your own yeezy's. Good luck, and guard your wallet out there. There's sharks in these waters.

If this post helped anyone, please rep me. 

Last edited:

Nah actually. There are very obvious signs that this is fake. I knew this shoe was fake after the first 3-4 pictures. 

Pic 1: The stitching is VERY** sloppy. Nike would never release a pair that was this improperly done. The SR lining color is off. However the correct "hole puncture" is there above the secret code for the air bubble. 

Pic 2: The SR lining is the wrong color again and far more apparent. Shoe shape is odd.

Pic 3: The glow in the dark sole is not the correct hue of green. It sounds weird but legit pairs have somewhat of a blue'ish/light-green tint. See the pics below.

Pic 4: Goodlordhelpmejesus the shape of that shoe looks ridiculous. #dattoeboxdoe ...

Pic 7: Slightly translucent sole is another "tell". The triangles a bit too neat. Legit pairs have a more textured triangle pattern and suede. On top of that the "gunmetal" tip in that pic is shiny, not a matte finish obsidian black.

Pic 8: Note the incorrect SR color. Also, MOST IMPORTANTLY the SIZE TAG will NEVER have a PINK BORDER. It will always have a fully white and neat tag. Trust me on this.

Pic 10: Trans. sole again and shape is WAY OFF. I can't get over that nonsense. If people are gonna pass off fakes, at least do the damn toebox fix.

Pic 11: Scales are SHINY. Most people quickly jump to checking the scales first and nothing else. That's why I made sure to mention this last.

I once had a pair of $110 fakes and performed every fix to them, toe, scale-fade, size tag, etc. I showed a good friend of mine (who owned solar reds at the time) my feezy pair and he could've sworn they were real. I told him they were fake and it looked as if his whole world was suddenly turned upside down. I loaned him $600 bucks for the shoes because I knew how much he wanted the pair, on top of the $1200 he already had. He paid $1800 and I paid $110 for a virtually identical shoe but I digress. My point is, there are very significant things to look for in developing the ability to LC your own yeezy's. Good luck, and guard your wallet out there. There's sharks in these waters.

If this post helped anyone, please rep me. 
You're the man, thanks for all the details bro

I've seen this listing on ebay awhile back. These are super perfects. (Note the shiny scales, the denting on the right shoe toebox, the overall shape of both shoes, SR lining color is off and very thin compared to the authentics, sole gum color is off, roman numeral II is very prominently embossed and should be very faded). Avoid these like the plague. 

Last edited:
@raphp can u help me out on these before I pay@Castle
****. Just noticed you already won. 

You have two options:

1) Do not pay, avoid the headache. If you paid, demand a refund.

2) Pay, receive the shoes and tell paypal that they are replica shoes. Paypal has a strict rule against replicas (copyright infringement) and will refund your money. You also aren't responsible for returning the shoes. This is the scumbag route but still an option. Though I must say, It's a good way to serve some justice to people ripping buyers of for $2k reps.

You have two options:

2) Pay, receive the shoes and tell paypal that they are replica shoes. Paypal has a strict rule against replicas (copyright infringement) and will refund your money. You also aren't responsible for returning the shoes. This is the scumbag route but still an option. Though I must say, It's a good way to serve some justice to people ripping buyers of for $2k reps.
Well man, you know what you're talking 'bout.

I'll definitely remember your name if one day I need to LC a pair of Yeezys.

Thanks for ur help..I did not pay like u said..appreciate it

You have two options:

Back
Top Bottom