Yeezy boost 350 legit check

My yeezy boosts seem fake to me. I don't think the heel tab is correct. Also there is a huge fin above the laces, bigger than any I've saw. They also didn't come with the hanging tag I see on others please help me

roll.gif
I found an instagram profile who has about 22k followers , who started posting pictures of shoes around  6 weeks ago.the shoes where 500 dollars at the start , and since we are talking about the new yeezy 350 oxford tan thats a reasonable price since there where way more shoes related at the release ... I texted the guy and after talking , and asking him a few things like could I come and pick the shoes in Tennessee where you are ( to see if he would actually agree , showing that he isn't gonna scam me by not sending them to me ) , the he agreed to use paypal . he wrote a message about the reason why he is selling the shoes for that price and everything seems legit !! so I would like to ask you now: what should I do to make sure he isn't gonna scam me , and even if he does , i there a way I could get my money back for sure ? like if the numbers on the box and inside the shoe don't match , is paypal gonna give me back the money ?? or if they seem to match on the pictures because he sent me legit pics , and them he sends me fake shoes ,is paypal going to refund me if the barcodes and all the codes from the pics  don't match the codes on the shoes I got , without having to ask for an impossible LC from adidas ???

THANKS TO EVERYBODY AND SORRY IF I ASKED FOR STUPID QUESTIONS , BUT I'M NEW TO THE FORUM AND I'VE JUST STARTED TAKING THINGS SERIOUSLY WITH ONLINE BUYS 

Back
Top Bottom