Yet another hot teacher arrested for inappropriate acts with a minor

Texas middle school teacher admits to sending nude photos to former student on Snapchat 

A Texas middle school teacher was arrested after a dirty show-and-tell with one of her former students.

Kylie Modisette, a teacher at Huntington Independent School District, was arrested on Thursday and admitted to Texas Rangers she sent nude photos to a minor on Snapchat, police said.

The 28-year-old educator, once the boy’s English teacher, sent him a series of sexts in December, KJAS-TV reported.

The teen, who is now in high school, deleted the raunchy pictures off his phone, but not before his friends took screenshots and spread them around, the local outlet reported.

The school district’s superintendent David Flowers told the Daily News that Modisette has been placed on administrative leave pending further investigation.

He declined to give more details, saying it is an ongoing case.

Modisette had been teaching at the middle school for the last 3 1/2 years, until she was arrested on Thursday.

The teacher did not return calls for comment on Thursday.

On her “Rate My Teacher” page, she received one review, with one star in every category except “Easiness,” where she got five stars.  “She sends nudes to her students,” the anonymous review wrote.

She was charged with misdemeanor distribution of harmful material to minor and released on a $1,500 bond.

Last edited:
I did a search but I searched teachers arrested rather than "teachers are hungry...."  
laugh.gif

Mods anyway you can merge my OP into this thread?

When will people stop giving a **** about some old child protection laws?

Last edited:
That's disgusting. Middle school is like 13-14?

She put shorty on layaway at 13 years of age.

Sick.

That's disgusting. Middle school is like 13-14?

She put shorty on layaway at 13 years of age.

Sick.

you didnt get the yambs at 13-14?

I'm talking about her. She's a child predator, molester, rapist.

We wasn't even hitting the weights yet at 13.

I don't necessarily think these teachers smashing 16-17 year olds are textbook pedophiles but middle schoolers? Put her in the psych ward fam.

I wish my teachers sent me nudes. Always had a thing for my 6th grade English teacher. She had a tramp stamp. Could tell she got around [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Wonder would you say that if it was a male teacher with a female child.
nerd.gif
They'd get straight rejected and probably reported -> fired so it really doesn't matter in my book. When I was 13, the only thing we wanted were the yambs, and damn we had some hot teachers, we even had some 6 grade girls going out with seniors in High School..

Last edited:
She looking like a freak and a half. Cot damn. I luv me a crazy one. Just don't give them your real government.

Maybe I do need to get on the snap...
This.

On a related note, I used to have this FOINE *** English teacher for 7th/8th grade.

I'm talking straight up snow bunny MILF.

I always told myself I'd come back one day to visit & duck her brains out over her desk...

But then in HS, I saw a then recent pic of her on the back of this school district pamphlet thing & you could tell shorty was about to start aging like milk :smh:

I had her in her prime & didn't capitalize :smh:

I'm such a disappointment :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom