Yet another one of my NBA playoff gripes

Why the big !$@ lay off between games one and two?

smh.gif

NBA stans feel free to disagree

I personally think its spaced out well with the Tuesday-Thursday-Sunday format
Dont be to Impatient. Theres only one 2 day gap in the week

I personally want to see a game every single night because I love basketball so much. But I can be patient. Plus it's just better for ratings wise.

Another thing NBC was better at...

The finals games were played on Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.

I personally think its for money...they space it out so the season last longer..other wise the finals would be over a lot quicker...so my quess is money

It was mentioned above, it's a business thing. $tern knows people go out on friday/saturday and he gets better ratings if 50 households tune in on ABCrather than the same 50 households going out and watching the game on one big screen at a bar or something....

tired.gif

yeah i know, i was thinking the same thing, but have no idea....

i want the lakers to win, so its good that they have some rest,
but jameer has more time to recover....
tired.gif

The NBA playoff schedule in general needs revamped... it takes FOREVER, they give 3 days rests to teams in the first round when there's no travel days inbetween.. it's ridiculous.

Casual fans are shocked to find out there's still basketball being played in June, when the playoffs started 2 months ago.

If you're an NBA fan - you have to begin to feel extorted soon

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

I personally think its for money...they space it out so the season last longer..other wise the finals would be over a lot quicker...so my quess is money
and you can also bet that it wont be a sweep because Stern want to generate more money. 6 game minimal
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I personally want to see a game every single night because I love basketball so much. But I can be patient. Plus it's just better for ratings wise.
i couldnt agree more, THATS WHY I HAD TO GET THE LEAGUE PASS....

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

they should at least have one back to back games.

Why the hell would they have a back to back in the Finals?

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

and you can also bet that it wont be a sweep because Stern want to generate more money. 6 game minimal
smh.gif
Yeah. Imagine if it was actually a LA/CLE finals. OT every game until Game 7, which goes into triple OT
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom