YG- My Crazy Life March 18

Standard

View media item 816321

1. The Put On Intro
2. BPT
3. I Just Wanna Party (Ft. ScHoolboy Q & Jay Rock)
4. Left, Right (Ft. DJ Mustard)
5. Bicken Back Being Bool
6. Meet the Flockers (Ft. Tee Cee)
7. My ***** (Ft. Jeezy & Rich Homie Quan)
8. Do It To Ya (Ft. TeeFlii)
9. Me & My **** (Ft. Tory Lanez)
10. Who Do You Love (Ft. Drake)
11. Really Be (Smokin N Drinkin) [Ft. Kendrick Lamar]
12. 1AM
13. Thank God (Interlude) [Ft. Big TC & RJ]
14. Sorry Mama (Ft. Ty Dolla Sign)

Deluxe

View media item 816282

Last edited:
I've never followed this kid but over the last 2-3 years I've heard random songs by him that were tough. Will definitely check out the album.

1. The Put On Intro
2. BPT
3. I Just Wanna Party (Ft. ScHoolboy Q & Jay Rock)
4. Left, Right (Ft. DJ Mustard)
6. Meet the Flockers (Ft. Tee Cee)
7. My ***** (Ft. Jeezy & Rich Homie Quan)
8. Do It To Ya (Ft. TeeFlii)
9. Me & My **** (Ft. Tory Lanez)
10. Who Do You Love (Ft. Drake)
11. Really Be (Smokin N Drinkin) [Ft. Kendrick Lamar]
12. 1AM
13. Thank God (Interlude) [Ft. Big TC & RJ]
14. Sorry Mama (Ft. Ty Dolla Sign)

Gonna be fire

I'm starting to see what people saying when they say albums have too many features now. I will still check it though, DJ Mustard prod "simple" but still nice and hittin.

There’s A Documentary Coming With The Album
YG played the trailer for his documentary to coincide with the release of My Krazy Life. In the short clip, we see the likes of Drake, A$AP Rocky, Jeezy, Meek Mill, Terrace Martin, A$AP Rocky, DJ Mustard, Don Cannon and Rich Homie Quan praise the growth and progress of YG. Kendrick had an interesting thought about YG giving us the perspective of someone who actually lived the hard-knock life he raps about. Compared to Kendrick’s observational and introspective rhymes, both MCs give listeners two different lanes to immerse themselves.

ScHoolboy Q And Jay Rock Are Featured On “I Just Wanna Party”
YG has plenty of bangers on the album. Here, he starts things off with boa****l rhymes, while Q and Rock literally snap. “I don’t want to hurt nobody, I just wanna party / But I’ll beat the **** out of somebody,” YG spits on the hook. This has the potential to be the next single.

There Are Various Photographs Detailing His Life
YG is most likely going to include a booklet of photos that show everything from street fights to partying in the club. It’ll be a great visual supplement while one listens to My Krazy Life.

He Pays Homage To Tupac, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg And More In Several Songs
No harm in respecting your elders.

He Shot Videos For “Who Do You Love” And “My Hitta (Remix)”
While “Who Do You Love” was shot last week, YG previewed a finalized version of his posse cut video. Directed by Motion Family, it is a stark, black and white affair with cameos from Lil Durk, Ty Dolla $ign and other familiar faces.

Kendrick Lamar Is On A Song Similar To “Swimming Pools (Drank)”
YG isn’t afraid to show his vulnerable side. On this particular song, the two trade verses about using substances to numb the pain. The hook goes: “I really be smoking, I really be drinking / I be going through some things, you don’t know what I be thinking."

DJ Mustard Produced The Bulk Of Album, But There Are Others
Metro Boomin’, Ty Dolla $ign, and Terrace Martin all lend their hand on the album.

The Album Drops One Day Before His Five-Year Anniversary Of Being Locked Up
New day, new beginnings. Salute to the young soldier.

laugh.gif

BCEWurhCIAEL6VH.jpg:large

"Bhocolate Bhip Bookies"

laugh.gif

But nah YG stays with bangers album should be okay. Hoping Mustard laced him right.

Interested to hear this. I'm glad he's getting a chance to put out an album.

No Neighborhood Nip though? No Problem?? 

First heard dude and immediately figured he was from ATL. I'll give it a listen. Not really a fan outside of My ***** and I'm from Bompton.

KENDRICK LAMAR IS ANGRY…AND FOR GOOD REASON

The last time Kendrick Lamar rapped about the loss of his friend, Chad, was on Fredo Santana‘s 2013 single “Jealous”, which featured one of the better guest verses we heard from Kendrick all last year, which is saying something. On “Jealous” Kendrick went from half-singing/half-whispering to full-blown screaming into the microphone, and he raps on “Really Be (Smokin’ & Drinkin’), the 11th track on My Krazy Life, in a similar fashion. In a verse that proves to be Kendrick attacking the “Swimming Pools” concept from a different angle, he justifies his affinity for alcohol and other vices by detailing some of the messed up sh*t that’s happened to him recently, including the death of his dear friend Chad. Though hardship is always hard to hear about, it also happens to bring out the best of Kendrick, and you won’t be disappointed with his verse on this song.

my homeboy knew chad, was at chad's funeral, said kendrick showed up no security no nothing and sat with the fam

DRAKE IS A ***** FOR HIS VERSE ON WHO DO YOU LOVE !!

FIRST THAT CORNY MOTTO **** NOW THIS ??

I WAS LEGIT MAD WHEN I HEARD THAT SONG ON DA RADIO SMH

:x :smh:

....I thought toot it and boot it was gonna be on this album still LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom