YO GOTTI- CM6

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

CMG tweeted that they are adding more tracks, and it will drop next week...

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Where yall rank 'I Told U So' in Gotti's top mixtapes? 
nerd.gif

Personally I Told U So >>>> CM series
'06 was a good year 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Where yall rank 'I Told U So' in Gotti's top mixtapes? 
nerd.gif

Personally I Told U So >>>> CM series
'06 was a good year 
pimp.gif

cover.jpg
cover.jpg

these are his best two in my opinion..i can remember bangin that i told u so at the bike rally in myrtle beach a while back and when i first heard the cm 4.5 that cd was crazy

cover.jpg
cover.jpg

these are his best two in my opinion..i can remember bangin that i told u so at the bike rally in myrtle beach a while back and when i first heard the cm 4.5 that cd was crazy

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

^ Up there off the strength of this alone:

I pride myself in being a law-abiding citizen, but this %*@$'ll have me witta trunk fulla raw blowin' weed smoke in cop's faces...

...and a fully auto in my lap.
$!*% snitches Feds was in my business they said that had some witness den led went in them *+$%%#@  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

^ Up there off the strength of this alone:

I pride myself in being a law-abiding citizen, but this %*@$'ll have me witta trunk fulla raw blowin' weed smoke in cop's faces...

...and a fully auto in my lap.
$!*% snitches Feds was in my business they said that had some witness den led went in them *+$%%#@  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My dude has been on a roll as of late, hot new single, and hopefully the mixtape will get some burn also!!!

My dude has been on a roll as of late, hot new single, and hopefully the mixtape will get some burn also!!!

Back
Top Bottom