YO NT, look what my old high school did

out of all those kids i think i counted 4 black people, how white is Arlington?????.....damb!

corny but better than seeing dudes beating on another kid on that ghetto youtube site.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

out of all those kids i think i counted 4 black people, how white is Arlington?????.....damb!

corny but better than seeing dudes beating on another kid on that ghetto youtube site.

Scared to say WSHH?

That's a lotta damn kids. It's dope as hell that they got it in one shot with no mistake though. That's pretty good. What's good with all the cross dressers thoug?

you're high school and a lot of high schools across America 
grin.gif

my high school did one , song was wack i dont even remember what it was , they wont allow anything good its always some bogus %## song nobody likes.there making another one this year , but its cool because ill get outta class

Originally Posted by manslayer

Yea bros, Arlington, WA. Tiny $#! town but they give no damns at that high school

First place I thought of ha. Yall must be quite bored

Originally Posted by odog24

another reason for not raising kids in texas

Spoiler [+]
wood smash at 3:03

Spoiler [+]
jk

Spoiler [+]
or am i

Spoiler [+]
if u clicked this u must be bored. Gnite
That was not Arlington, Texas 
laugh.gif

cool way to spend a saturday if you have to spend it at school
laugh.gif

NT would be made if there was a black male student in booty shorts and a tank
roll.gif

it was super corny but i get they were kids havin fun...

that would never fly at my HS

they just extended the school day the rest of the year one year when we missed a lot of school

We had maybe 15 total black students in the whole school when i was there. And that school is dumb big, they barely went through half of it. They went through the gym, then the wrestling room, then the weight room, then the commons. There are 3 more halls with upper and lower sections and more rooms down the hall by the gym, plus the outdoor rooms.

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Only part I liked was dude at :35 doing the bernie
laugh.gif
same here

ditto
laugh.gif

low key cause me off guard for a second
laugh.gif
Another dude doing the bernie at 4:19-4:20.
roll.gif

This would have definitely not have happened at my old high school, though.

Back
Top Bottom