yo NT..what do you guys use to keep your face acne/blackhead free?

i've been using St. Ives apricot scrub for years now but lately i been noticing i'm getting a lot of random breakouts, and some blackheads around mychin...so, wat do you guys use? any suggestions would be helpful.

Drug_Pills_Generic_Image_450_823836144.jpg

get a kit man like acnefree but dont +%$# with proactiv when i used to have acne I used acnefree kit and have been clear ever since

Drink water...

Use a facial scrub, followed by an acne wash, followed by Witch hazel....
pimp.gif

It works...trust me

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

accutane. side effects are a mother but cant beat the results and it never comes back.

I think thats only for dudes that got it hella bad but i wouldnt mess with that stuff if you got just a few zits here and there

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

accutane. side effects are a mother but cant beat the results and it never comes back.

I think thats only for dudes that got it hella bad but i wouldnt mess with that stuff if you got just a few zits here and there
correct

Never really had bad acne growing up, but I do have very senstive skin and these things really help my maintain skin clarity and smoothness.

- Papaya enzyme mask by Alba Botanica (You can get this at Target or Whole Foods). It's good for exfoaliation, but doesn't irritate the skin likemechanical exfoliation

- Vitamin C serum. This gives the skin a nice glow and helps my skin look smooth. These can be pretty expensive though

- I just use a basic Neutrogena face wash and moisturizer. Too much fancy stuff can lead to irritation.

You just have to find what works for you though. If you have problems with blackheads, you should try something with BHA. The key though is to find one withthe proper pH level. Neutrogena has a 3 in 1 moisturizer and a Pore Refining Toner that contain BHA with the proper pH. If BHAs don't work for you then youcan try a product with AHA's, which is a chemical exfoliator, like BHA. AHA can also help with redness and scars left over from the previous breakouts. Iknow this is kind of girly, but there is a website called makeupalley.com and it has a messageboard with tons of information and product reviews as well.

Sorry if that was too long...I'm just really into skincare.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

correct

Your right. My derm wouldnt give it to me so i went to another and she straight up asked me what i wanted and i told her and she wrote the perscription. Ididnt have it bad like your suppose to , to get it but i had mild acne here and there for 5 years and i got tired of it. But this is my third month on it andim completely clear and have been for weeks. It is a serious drug though.

clearasil_ultra_face_wash_pshot.jpg

used it since junior year of high school, 5 years now. never really had a problem with acne. a small white head once in awhile.

it just depends on your climate.proactive works good.but it take a while to adjust too.be warned though .STAY OUT OF SUN OR USE SUNSCREEN!

I use neutrogena rapid clear pads and a random face wash. The neutrogena rapid clear pads are so good. They're the only ones that seem to work for me so ifyou're having trouble trying to find something that works you should give that a shot. I tried everything and nothing got rid of my pimples so fast

Proactiv works for me. I get mines off of Ebay. It works for me, and it got rid of the dark spots on my face.

Dermalogica Daily Exfoliant. Moms has been in the skin care industry for years, she recommends it.

Originally Posted by illuzionz23

acne.org forums

the niketalk of acne
how said will it be if i go on this site and there's somebody with like 20,000 posts?

you have a Digestion issue. Its not whats on the outside. its happening from your inside. Are you doing #2, 3 times a day? now you know why. you have to cleanthe dermis of your skin and its just a reflection of whats going on inside your body.

Back
Top Bottom