Yo NT, where's the favorite place(s) you've traveled to?

Trying to see where my fellow travelers like to visit, and could use those suggestions toward my next vacation spot.
For me personally, it's either Turks & Caicos (most beautiful water I've seen in the Caribbean) or Vietnam (biased towards this one since I grew up here, and seeing the changes and stuff that have happened over the years brings tears to my eyes- almost literally).

Cliche but Waikiki Beach in Hawaii was definitely my favorite place. My mom was a travel agent (now this job is obsolete) when I was grow up so we went on quite a few vacations to various locations.

in the u.s i liked chicago a lot. i left with a better impression of it than nyc (on my first trip)
nyc was dope the 2nd time around
vancouver was nice too, very clean but it was like 99% asians and i didnt see any black or hispanic people
paris
cancun beaches > hawaii, pr, dr

Whenever Id visit fam in Mexico we would go to Las Gatas beach in Zihuatanejo. Its smaller and not like the bigger beach tourist areas. I love it.
pimp.gif

US - Maui
Global - Elafonisi, Crete (Greece). Hands down the best beach I've ever been to/seen.

Originally Posted by myusername

in the u.s i liked chicago a lot. i left with a better impression of it than nyc (on my first trip)
nyc was dope the 2nd time around
vancouver was nice too, very clean but it was like 99% asians and i didnt see any black or hispanic people
paris
cancun beaches > hawaii, pr, dr
Many people say Paris is the best European city they've been too. How did you like it?
Cancun is definitely a fun place to be. A lot of hot girls and the Xcaret park nearby is awesome, but I didn't experience the party scene that's even close to the one shown on MTV Spring break and whatnot, lol. 

the galapagos islands were 
eek.gif
.  walking across beaches without a single footprint, swimming with sharks and seals.
also just went to san sebastian, spain, which had great food and some incredible views.

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

Barcelona
Was here last summer and didn't enjoy it like I thought I would- more suited for the older folks imo. Maybe Madrid is more for the younger folks. There was a bunch of architectures in Barcelona that are pretty impressive, but I don't really care all that much. The main entries of food were blah...expensive and didn't taste that good...some of the tapas were delicious though. The clubs seemed pretty crazy, but nothing like the Loca People video, lol.  A pickpocketer tried to steal my camera too.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

chi-town and S.F. hands down. S.F. for the fall/winter months chi-city for spring. Can't wait to go back to these places.

been to florida, ohio, maryland and atlanta but not my top preferences.

^ headed there next month 
pimp.gif
... bout to make a post asking spots to hit up

Best trip i been on was to Paris
pimp.gif

I've heard good things about Darwin, AUS..
Stateside- Lake Michigan (MI side), any beach really.

Intl- Budapest, Krakow, Sevilla, Granada, Florence, Fes, Istanbul, Ios-Mykonos-Corfu

Paris is magical if you speak the language and/or know people in the right scenes.

Back
Top Bottom