yo NT, why are you single?

To the person who mentioned they're not into the club scene and drinking, honestly, I'm the same way. It's just not exactly my thing, I'm not anti-social but I just don't enjoy it as much. I'm the kind of person that prefers having a couple close friends to kick it with maybe a few times a month over hanging out in large crowds of people I barely know every week...I just feel more comfortable that way. I know there's girls that are the same way b/c I know a bunch that are, and I don't think it's a coincidence I tend to be more attracted to those types.

It's easier said than done, and I need to improve on it myself, but I think the key is to be yourself and be confident, in anything in life. Everything that's uncertain in life (your career, wife, etc.) will work itself out if you do that.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Since my ex I haven't met a man that really gets and keeps me hot and pushes all of my buttons. Until I meet the guy that will make me think twice about flirting in front of his face with somebody else I'll stay single.
good luck getting a man. 

I appreciate the honesty.

This is rare coming from a Female NT'er.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Since my ex I haven't met a man that really gets and keeps me hot and pushes all of my buttons. Until I meet the guy that will make me think twice about flirting in front of his face with somebody else I'll stay single.
good luck getting a man. 

I appreciate the honesty.

This is rare coming from a Female NT'er.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

*sucks teeth* Pssh you know I'm right here. Just move to BK.

*sucks teeth* Pssh you know I'm right here. Just move to BK.

Originally Posted by jordanskates17

-no game
-no confidence
-too shy
-never got picked in heads up seven up
-im 5'4"
pretty much why I'm single too... I'm trying to get a whip before I even begin to approach another girl. I also want to to find one that looks better than my ex so I can rub it in her face. But for real, all I want is a girl that is humorous and enjoy the same things I enjoy.

-no game
-no confidence
-too shy
-im 5'4"
pretty much why I'm single too... I'm trying to get a whip before I even begin to approach another girl. I also want to to find one that looks better than my ex so I can rub it in her face. But for real, all I want is a girl that is humorous and enjoy the same things I enjoy.

just caught up on this thread, I'm mad depressed now. I thought I was one of the few socially awkward people on here 
ohwell.gif

Feels bad man 
tired.gif

just caught up on this thread, I'm mad depressed now. I thought I was one of the few socially awkward people on here 
ohwell.gif

Feels bad man 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

I seems like a lot of you guys are internalizing and taking women and their rejection personally. These are very confusing times for women and men and you would be surprised by how many of these "dimes" you feel are unapproachable really aren't special. Yea women have more options etc but they don't have the staying power because their whole angle is superficial most of the time. I'm not Casanova jones but I for the most part pull very attractive women from all walks of life and I'm telling you WE ARE THE CATCH! The sheer amount of women in this world period is crazy. Just be genuine and be you and if a female isn't attracted to who you ARE move on! See past the big **** and fat %!* because believe me after you have it its not as special as it was when you didn't. The imagination is more powerful than reality. To often we make people bigger than they are in our culture. Look at the celebrity obsession, its outrageous ain't nobody curing cancer or AIDS. This is the ultimate thing and its cliche as hell but really the key to male female relations= Love yourself first and do right by you! Once you feel right mentally and spiritually everything else is a joke. Literally be full of yourself not in an arrogant way but in a nobody is bigger than me I'm a child of God type of way. Own your mistakes and get better everyday.
^^ QFT ...Some of you guys need to wash your face and look in the mirror and know your self worth.This is a sneaker forum I assume most of you guys got style and taste that covers appearance all you gotta do is approach them and strike up a little convo.Get in the mind frame that you control the situation and you can't go wrong don't doubt yourself beforehand.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

I seems like a lot of you guys are internalizing and taking women and their rejection personally. These are very confusing times for women and men and you would be surprised by how many of these "dimes" you feel are unapproachable really aren't special. Yea women have more options etc but they don't have the staying power because their whole angle is superficial most of the time. I'm not Casanova jones but I for the most part pull very attractive women from all walks of life and I'm telling you WE ARE THE CATCH! The sheer amount of women in this world period is crazy. Just be genuine and be you and if a female isn't attracted to who you ARE move on! See past the big **** and fat %!* because believe me after you have it its not as special as it was when you didn't. The imagination is more powerful than reality. To often we make people bigger than they are in our culture. Look at the celebrity obsession, its outrageous ain't nobody curing cancer or AIDS. This is the ultimate thing and its cliche as hell but really the key to male female relations= Love yourself first and do right by you! Once you feel right mentally and spiritually everything else is a joke. Literally be full of yourself not in an arrogant way but in a nobody is bigger than me I'm a child of God type of way. Own your mistakes and get better everyday.
^^ QFT ...Some of you guys need to wash your face and look in the mirror and know your self worth.This is a sneaker forum I assume most of you guys got style and taste that covers appearance all you gotta do is approach them and strike up a little convo.Get in the mind frame that you control the situation and you can't go wrong don't doubt yourself beforehand.

i'm single because i'm picky. 

i'm pretty sure i've been chopping my governors daughter when i see her at work. 
laugh.gif
  the governors family comes to my job to eat frequently and i've seen her with them.  she's always looking for me when she comes there asking me to come blow a square and hang out with her.  she lives in tulsa ok though till next month for a job so i haven't tried to kick it with her yet.  i saw her tonight and we talked again for a while, she just came with her friend this time.  anyways i don't know where i'm going with this.  we'll see what happens when she finishes up her job and is back here for good.

i'm single because i'm picky. 

i'm pretty sure i've been chopping my governors daughter when i see her at work. 
laugh.gif
  the governors family comes to my job to eat frequently and i've seen her with them.  she's always looking for me when she comes there asking me to come blow a square and hang out with her.  she lives in tulsa ok though till next month for a job so i haven't tried to kick it with her yet.  i saw her tonight and we talked again for a while, she just came with her friend this time.  anyways i don't know where i'm going with this.  we'll see what happens when she finishes up her job and is back here for good.

-no game
-no confidence
-too shy
-im 5'4"
If there's one thing I'll tell my kids about elementary school, it's that you always pick the cutest girl in heads up seven up.  Other girls will want attention and pick you so you will pick them in future games.
Fast forward to middle school, you have a solid reputation with the females.  Then you build your legend from there 
pimp.gif
 and i feel you on being short dude, just gotta find that one chick that likes you, either wife her or also use the relationship to build a reputation amongst her friends and branch out from there.

-no game
-no confidence
-too shy
-im 5'4"
If there's one thing I'll tell my kids about elementary school, it's that you always pick the cutest girl in heads up seven up.  Other girls will want attention and pick you so you will pick them in future games.
Fast forward to middle school, you have a solid reputation with the females.  Then you build your legend from there 
pimp.gif
 and i feel you on being short dude, just gotta find that one chick that likes you, either wife her or also use the relationship to build a reputation amongst her friends and branch out from there.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

damn...

what will a guy have to do to make you not want to flirt in his face?
Well if he's my man I wouldn't be flirting in his face or even behind his back because I respect him and wouldn't do that. I would never cross that boundary. In order to be my man though I would have to really admire him and just think he is just an awesome person all around and we would mesh. I would also be in tune with who he is and what makes him tick. Which is why I would I would think twice. I'm kind of flirty and personable person just on the regular but I would curve how I interact with men so as not to offend.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

damn...

what will a guy have to do to make you not want to flirt in his face?
Well if he's my man I wouldn't be flirting in his face or even behind his back because I respect him and wouldn't do that. I would never cross that boundary. In order to be my man though I would have to really admire him and just think he is just an awesome person all around and we would mesh. I would also be in tune with who he is and what makes him tick. Which is why I would I would think twice. I'm kind of flirty and personable person just on the regular but I would curve how I interact with men so as not to offend.

my girl of 2 years started getting kinda annoying (dumb arguments) and was acting a bit shady
gave her less attention/started ignoring her
left me like 2 days before valentines
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

oh well

my girl of 2 years started getting kinda annoying (dumb arguments) and was acting a bit shady
gave her less attention/started ignoring her
left me like 2 days before valentines
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

oh well

Back
Top Bottom