YO! OFFICIAL DECEMBER PICK-UP THREAD *NO PIC QUOTING*

Status
Not open for further replies.
>DB9's
Just sayin...

The FR2s were easily the best pair out of this year's DB collection in my book. :nthat:

60 bucks on these, thought i needed a pair of beater jordans, cleaned 'em up a bit and repainted the midsoles

Call me one nostalgic mofo, but I got a little something to share:

So my first ever pair of Nike's that I can remember were the white Pippen I's from 1997. I was probably 8 years old when my pops dropped a cool $60 on these puppies at the Athlete's Foot [my typical, frugal Vietnamese moms was PISSED--still love her doe]:

View media item 164949
Like any other kid who didn't really care for his shoes, I just left them at my grandma's house years ago when I used to spend every summer there.

So a couple of months ago, I try and find them after all these years and have no luck. My aunt probably just tossed them during a fit of spring cleaning. Pretty sad about it, but couldn't really do anything.

So last week, I'm just surfin' eBay, making my rounds, and I come upon these and just won them:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Ni...WvrLxAFbBtCrzJOAzMVH1zw=&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Bout to hang them up on my rearview mirror in honor. :nthat:

Don't know why, but I haven't been excited about getting a pair of shoes in a while.

I know, I know. Cool story, bro. Just had to share. :nthat:

Sup Nt nice pick ups, here's mines from early this month love these db's :nthat:

Picked up a second pair of Bc3's

What in the world is goin on here!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ volts, Arnold Palmer, corks, golds,wtt,galaxy's WTl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom