YO! Official DECEMBER WDYWT 2010 vol: Pic Quoting is LAME...

For the beautiful Manhattan weather
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
, been wearing these boots this whole week.

ANYWAYS, TODAY

YESTERDAY

DAY B4

OTHA DAY 

CHRISTMAS DAY

SHOTOUT TO ALL THE LOYALIST OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!

ANYWAYS, TODAY

YESTERDAY

DAY B4

OTHA DAY 

CHRISTMAS DAY

SHOTOUT TO ALL THE LOYALIST OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!

Hella windy day in the Bay Area.

OG White/Black/Red XIII with painted black upper (falling apart but I'd still rock them to run some errands)
dsc0526e.jpg

Hella windy day in the Bay Area.

OG White/Black/Red XIII with painted black upper (falling apart but I'd still rock them to run some errands)
dsc0526e.jpg

Originally Posted by classic

Originally Posted by c4

wearing these for the first time...very comfy

i got a chance to try these on but passed on copping cause they felt narrow as hell... were they the same for you? did they loosen up?
sorry, I missed this.  Yea, I had to re lace the pairs I got.  Really happy with them.

Originally Posted by classic

Originally Posted by c4

wearing these for the first time...very comfy

i got a chance to try these on but passed on copping cause they felt narrow as hell... were they the same for you? did they loosen up?
sorry, I missed this.  Yea, I had to re lace the pairs I got.  Really happy with them.

man, i got these just in time for this snow. been wearing these the last few days:

5304140525_685d206f37_z.jpg
5304141569_ecae30294f_z.jpg

5304141235_8288ffbe9d_z.jpg

and picked these up:

5304141849_21547a50eb_z.jpg

man, i got these just in time for this snow. been wearing these the last few days:

5304140525_685d206f37_z.jpg
5304141569_ecae30294f_z.jpg

5304141235_8288ffbe9d_z.jpg

and picked these up:

5304141849_21547a50eb_z.jpg

thanx guys.

cris, i never got an answer about those green laces in the cord pattas... maybe cuz you don't want me biting your style.
laugh.gif

nah, it's a good look tho, think i like 'em better than the white. i got a green pair that's a lil' too light for 'em unfortunately.

and those white premes are too fresh. i think i'm about to pull the trigger on the black ones here soon. already got the reds. i'm sure i'll get the trifecta eventually.

thanx guys.

cris, i never got an answer about those green laces in the cord pattas... maybe cuz you don't want me biting your style.
laugh.gif

nah, it's a good look tho, think i like 'em better than the white. i got a green pair that's a lil' too light for 'em unfortunately.

and those white premes are too fresh. i think i'm about to pull the trigger on the black ones here soon. already got the reds. i'm sure i'll get the trifecta eventually.

Back
Top Bottom