YO! OFFICIAL DECEMBER WDYWT THREAD VOL. "HOLIDAY SEASON!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being 26 now, growing up this shoe was a big part of my childhood even as a 10 year old. 1996 was the best year for me memory wise for kicks.

My son was born in 08 and there wasnt no countdowns made in his size so it's a good feeling to grab these for him and rock them with him like I do with mostly everything else... Even got his birthday/christmas pics taken in them. Hope everybody in here can grab them without too much hassle...
View media item 173563View media item 173564View media item 173565View media item 173566View media item 173567

Last edited:
02021dfc47b111e2b9c722000a9e07b7_7.jpg

Last edited:
Being 26 now, growing up this shoe was a big part of my childhood even as a 10 year old. 1996 was the best year for me memory wise for kicks.
My son was born in 08 and there wasnt no countdowns made in his size so it's a good feeling to grab these for him and rock them with him like I do with mostly everything else... Even got his birthday/christmas pics taken in them. Hope everybody in here can grab them without too much hassle...

damn, your son is getting big. I remember you posting pics of you and him in the thing#1 & 2 Ts.

wore these today...
View media item 173600

Last edited:

*Recycled Pic (Hence the old NT name)

I been real lazy with taking new pictures lately. Lol

I wore my '05 Easter AF1's for work yesterday and part of today.

Those are my moms flats next to me. Lol

bridesmaid's legs look mad weird... bad angle :frown:

and yo, did homie really take the time to edit a picture of crocodile dundee? this can't be real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom