YO! OFFICIAL JANUARY PICK-UP THREAD VOL. NO PIC QUOTING IN 2012 EITHER

af1 25 PE
400738382.jpg
400738395.jpg

Picked up this sweater from Marshalls anyone know what "Loopwheeler" is and why its so pricey? Reatil tag says 259.99.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Picked up this sweater from Marshalls anyone know what "Loopwheeler" is and why its so pricey? Reatil tag says 259.99.
It's a unique way of making clothes. Different method used leading to softer material or something.
A couple years ago I found a similar deal at Marshall's, bought like 6 of them, flipped 'em on eBay and made like $500 total.

These just arrived back home so I had my mom snap a quick pic to make sure everything was cool.

100% deadstock varsity royal pros

400977_10150502617293655_666078654_8575662_1256989727_n.jpg

These came in a few days ago and were actually shipped to my dorm. Thanks to thapointguy for the hook up 
pimp.gif

it's knitted by a machine called a loopwheel which can only knit a meter of fabric per hour, takes a lot of time to produce something from that machine thus making it expensive, but the bigger question is why is it only priced at 12.99, i have a couple of nsw loopwheeler but none priced that low, good pickup

Originally Posted by JDAM1

it's knitted by a machine called a loopwheel which can only knit a meter of fabric per hour, takes a lot of time to produce something from that machine thus making it expensive, but the bigger question is why is it only priced at 12.99, i have a couple of nsw loopwheeler but none priced that low, good pickup

Ah! Makes sense, it's 12.99 because my marshalls didn't tag it for some reason and when I went to the register they marked it at 12.99 lol

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

SinnerP wrote:
Good progress! You don't have the '08 WDC version yet though, right?
There are a few Senna 1:43 models coming out from http://www.tsm-models.com/tsm/ soon... bit more expensive, but the quality is nicer... Be on the lookout!

And thanks for the Link P! Will def keep my eye on them. Any new die cast pick ups for you?

No, nothing new.  Still waiting for the upcoming releases from TSM.  Running out of shelf-space... Lol

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

SinnerP wrote:
Good progress! You don't have the '08 WDC version yet though, right?
There are a few Senna 1:43 models coming out from http://www.tsm-models.com/tsm/ soon... bit more expensive, but the quality is nicer... Be on the lookout!

And thanks for the Link P! Will def keep my eye on them. Any new die cast pick ups for you?

No, nothing new.  Still waiting for the upcoming releases from TSM.  Running out of shelf-space... Lol

Haha.. Ive been debating on doing livery conversions on my Senna collection 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom