Yo Real Talk, Birmingham, AL May Be The Best City Ever

I've been to Far Rockaway and I've been to Bama...

It's Far Rock ....

by a hair.

Glad you love your city OP. No lie, was watching Drumline with my daughters and they were surprised that so many black folks were in one town. :smh:

That's the only thing I really miss about the south. San Diego hardly has any black folks. 7.86% of the population. :\

Last edited:
how would the AWG's treat a dominican guy in Bama?

always have been curious about it.
nerd.gif
Just move anywhere in the Midwest and flourish.

You'll be over them within the same year, AWGs in the Midwest for anybody bruh.

Hungry for those black bodies..

Last edited:
I wanna take a trip there, Charleston, and Savannah.

pimp.gif
Lived in Charleston for a little over a year.  One of the greatest experiences of my life.  Savannah was driving distance and they are equally charming. 
pimp.gif

:pimp:

Charleston is real nice

:pimp:

Lived in Charleston for a little over a year.  One of the greatest experiences of my life.  Savannah was driving distance and they are equally charming. :pimp:  

Charleston is the goods. Everytime I would go out from March through the end of the summer, I would see at least three bachelor parties. Every. Night. St. Patrick's Day weekend on Sullivan's Island :pimp:

Charleston is the goods. Everytime I would go out from March through the end of the summer, I would see at least three bachelor parties. Every. Night. St. Patrick's Day weekend on Sullivan's Island
pimp.gif
YES! Sullivan's Island was the business when you didn't want to go out down town.  I lived there before Uber was popping, so my only complaint was cabs were hesitant to cross any bridge from down town, be it to Mt. Pleasant, Daniel Island, Sullivans, Folly etc.  I get back about 2-3 times a year now and with uber my god the opportunities are endless.  Was just there in the fall for a buddies bachelor party like you mentioned.  Rented the mansion nextdoor to the Windjammer in Isle of Palms 

Damb those feels of that ethridge brothers in smithfield! I played for smithfield little league wayyy back then lolprolly when i was 9 im 25 now lol

Damn bruh put that in a spoiler ..

Anyways i wouldnt say its the best city ever cuz its far from it. Starbucks wasnt a good reason to use. Personally dont see how u include Bama and Auburn when neither are in BHam.

City is cool went there a few times when i was younger and traveled through there while i was at Jackson.

IMO worth a visit, not to live

Last edited:
That place looks terrible. OP, you'd be better off moving from that hell hole, might I suggest..... AZ :nerd:

AZ was the last state to sign off on MLK day, why the hell would somebody want to live in that racist craphole.

NC the only southern state I can do besides texas....it's a perfect balance with a lil bit of everything that I like when it comes to season/nature

Back
Top Bottom