Yo realtalk, New York may be the worst city ever

two zero five

Banned
So ****** overrated. Like everything about it sucks. One thing, these entitled little douchebagz who roam the streets with their beats by dre rapping obnoxiously

then the smell. Like stale urine :x :stoneface: . Rats on every corner. Pigeons being aggressive
the filthy bums who ride the trains. The Knicks being terrible. Not being able to catch a cab when needed. ****** sucks

/rant

op is mad because lil papito from da heightz stole his girl 
laugh.gif

Only place in the country worth living in that's not on the West Coast. It's a damn shame about the weather.

Last edited:
So ****** overrated. Like everything about it sucks. One thing, these entitled little douchebagz who roam the streets with their beats by dre rapping obnoxiously

then the smell. Like stale urine :x :stoneface: . Rats on every corner. Pigeons being aggressive
the filthy bums who ride the trains. The Knicks being terrible. Not being able to catch a cab when needed. ****** sucks

/rant

top 10 favorite NT'er :smokin

/rant

I do wonder how this "entitlement" thing started in NYC. Like I only speak for a small fraction of people there but my corporate office is there and everyone that comes from there to SF to visit just has the most elitist attitude ever. Mind you I am talking about mostly rich white people which can be said about a lot of cities but I just always felt I can pick off who is from NY just based on the attitudes.

I do believe NYC is not a place to visit but more so to live. I even had a very odd opinion on it but most of that had to do cause there was so much to do there and so little time to do it. If I lived there, I'd have a sense of what NY has to offer at least.

then the smell. Like stale urine
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
. Rats on every corner. Pigeons being aggressive

/rant

Last edited:
Must be a manhattan thing op ranting about
I mean besides the loud obnoxious beat wearing idiots the rest is just not true outside of manhattan

Back
Top Bottom