New Ol Man Jigga mixtape - Once Upon A Time In Brooklyn

I aint listen to it

djnoodles.com/jayz.html :smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

Quote:
Im gonna treat this like i did the Black Album....
I will not listen to any other leaks, i will wait until Nov 6, and cop the album and listen to the whole thing....

Team
DC/MD/VA
Cough up a lung..Where Im From!!
O.G. Member #5​

Roc Boys has caught me by suprise. I honestly thought Jay was done but this is fire.
...TEAM RAPTORS !
In Colangelo I Trust!

*DJ Noodles Mix :rolleyes
eyes.gif
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

Looks like just a giant mix. No new real stuff on that mixtape expect ROC boys and blue magic and we already got that.

Seriously, how can peeps not like Roc Boys?

This joint right here is better than most of what was on Kingdome Come.

..Blue Magic is still trash, though.
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

I hate his flow on this @#%$. When the beat first came in, I was like, "okay here we go", and he gradually pulled me out of the zone and I ended up disappointed. I really wanted to love this joint, the beat is crazy, but his flow and energy just don't live up to it. I listened quite a few times to see if it would grow on me, but to be honest, it's having the opposite effect...
SuraEsco: HATE

Quote:
I hate his flow on this . When the beat first came in, I was like, "okay here we go", and he gradually pulled me out of the zone and I ended up disappointed. I really wanted to love this joint, the beat is crazy, but his flow and energy just don't live up to it. I listened quite a few times to see if it would grow on me, but to be honest, it's having the opposite effect...
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Patrick Willis = DROY in 2007​

"Blue Magic" premieres on 106 tonight or now I should say.

^good lookin....Ima guess no less than 10 new Jay avys will be debuted on NT by tomorrow....
....Da Upper Echelon Don....​

",,,cocked the baby 9mm, that N' gravy mine...*clanked him*-what was he thinkin on my corner when it's 'Pay-Me' time?"

lol it was a local Detroit video...that was my first time being up in that control center place in over a year, I had forgot how to work all that....
....Da Upper Echelon Don....​

",,,cocked the baby 9mm, that N' gravy mine...*clanked him*-what was he thinkin on my corner when it's 'Pay-Me' time?"

:wow:
eek.gif
that clip of the video looked sick! looks like we won't be dissapointed with it.
I keep a fresh pair on, and they always crispy like Ritz crackers,
I break so many necks my kicks should come with chiropractors

so is AG only 11 songs now?? im confused :rofl:
roll.gif

i <3 jay for putting Ignorant @#%$ on the album pause, ear to the internet forum streets ftw
Open your Mind!

Video is ok

LOL @ Pharrell with that bucket and LV jacket I think.

Y'all buggin them visuals had me spazzin. The griityness, smoke effects, water boilin, shorties dancin contrasted with the mansion and fine art popped off perfectly IMO.

Hype was on his A game.

Back
Top Bottom