eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Open your Mind!

On everything, if someone can extract the lyrics off "Say Hello" and pass that instrumental this way, I got $5 paypal ready & set to transfer...

:nerd:
nerd.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
After getting 1000 respect in the past few days, we just want to disarm, throw back a couple mexicodones, and have conversations with IMADINOSAUR in broken English.​

Hello Brooklyn is nowhere near as bad as everybody is making it seem. Hov's flow is on point and the singing/rapping from Wayne fit the beat perfectly. Y'all just hating because Wayne on the track, this song is the 4th best song on the album behind fallin, party life, and Roc Boys.
You Big Cat! You Know Mooly? He Got Big Dough! He Sell Big Kushy!

Quote:
Hello Brooklyn is nowhere near as bad as everybody is making it seem. Hov's flow is on point and the singing/rapping from Wayne fit the beat perfectly. Y'all just hating because Wayne on the track, this song is the 4th best song on the album behind fallin, party life, and Roc Boys.
6lnlaw5.gif
Th Way The Rain Comes Down...
DaveMatthewsBand​

Man, this CD is clearly the Rap album of the Year.

...But why would you leave DP3? That would have been great bonus material.
TEAM [Scrubs]
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
[Which one is Pam?] - Creed Bratton.​

Not as bad as I thought? Yea, its not that bad as I expected.....
4th best song? Hellllllll no
TEAMMUSICFORUM
Where Your Opinion is Wrong
And Lauryn Hill isn't on Lil' Wayne's level.​

aint it supposed to be a VH1 thing tonight?
....yea, Ima Need All That....​
TG/G.B'z the fam, ESD what I bleed
'...Now yall know why I flow like that...I aint Em, I here to put the real hood on the map, b****!!!!"...'

why was ignorant @#%$ left off of the black album???
this version is sick id like to see someone break down the lyrics

and there is no reason for hello brooklyn 2.0 to be on this album, I'm sorry but no one is going to convince me this song is hot i listened to it so many times i really tried

and oh my godddd "respect" is ridiculous the organs on that are so tight

"sweet" is sick too i like the whole feel of this album, minus the song with weezy

why only 2 just blaze songs?????

why no kanye songs??????

will we ever hear "Vietnam War" ?

i like the album true hip hop baby

and how is jay doing in the sales, who cares if main stream does not like ,this is real music jay, keep putting stuff like this out
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

This album is great from beginning to end. Say Hello was my favorite track, but after a few more spins American Dreamin became out of the park material to me.
TEAMYANKEES

***** University of North Carolina National Champions Mens Basketball 2007-2008 *****

"hello brooklyn" is straight up wack.

why the hell is lil' wang on this song?

american gangster is a disappointment.

time for a new avy.

yo

this vh1 storytelling joint is nice :pimp:
pimp.gif
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
*Braylon Edwards should have been drafted instead of A.S.*​

I love the production on this.. I even consider hello brooklyn a banger after i listened to it a couple times. it hits in the whip real nice.
CONNECTICUT CREW
C Sneakers are our Weapons of Attack T
Humanflight4 23 * BR1012 * kpoc * Kicks R 4 Thugs * COMPLEX I AM * GBdaMan * nschon​

Thanks for the reminder about the VH-1 Storytellers special...I wish he did a 2 hour Life And Rhymes MTV Special...

I'm A Hundred Miles Away,Son...Ready To Strike!​

Back
Top Bottom