YO! The Official Jay Z post...

Originally Posted by sneakergod1126

Quick question on succuess when nas says "N*$$as mention on one love Came home with paper in there hand so i aint gotta brag about the FEDS young man" That was a shot a Jeezy, from that whole monnie love inccident

I took that as him saying he took care of Cormega

I don't think it has anything to do with Jeezy

Lost flow off AG...Jay kills it...
pimp.gif

Courtesy of Nahright.com

PO

i went to the hammerstien show and it was
eyes.gif
nothing special, he stillkilled it though when wayne came out i was
indifferent.gif
for that whole lilsection just listening to him talk gave me a headache

heres some pics from my sidekick

87mj8gl.jpg

3 weeks later and hello brooklyn is still as bad as the first time I played it. That's one track that can never grow on me. But then again i hate bassheavy tracks.

The album is very decent. However it isn't better than RD, TBA, Blueprint, or Vol. 1.

Tru Life looks just like my barber yo.

why is that clown still on the ROC?

nobody checking for him.

Jay-Z scores his 10th No. 1 album on The Billboard 200, as "American Gangster" (Def Jam) debuts on top this week after selling 425,000 copies in theUnited States, according to Nielsen SoundScan. The rapper thus ties Elvis Presley in second place for the most No. 1 albums on the chart; only the Beatles havehad more, with 19.

Since 1998, all eight of Jay-Z's solo studio albums have hit No. 1, in addition to his "Collision Course" project with Linkin Park and his"Unfinished Business" collaboration with R. Kelly.

I just thought about something...

If 'Toomp' killed "Big Brother" then I guess he sacrificed and ate the heart of 'Say Hello' cuz that song goes BEYOND hard.

That needs to be a single....

How duke does half a mill in a week....in a dead music market.....with only a months notice on the release date?

smh.gif

Unheard of.

yo i missed the vh1 special.
indifferent.gif
@ me, anyone know when theyre gonnareplay it? or anyone know where i can get it online?(inbox)
i really wanna see this so i can appreciate this great album even more
pimp.gif

oh btw ignorant $!*+ has been on repeat for the past 3-4 weeks
eek.gif
pimp.gif

damn i took a first look at the album today and the tracks. just by the cover aand track list i can't wait to hear this.

Back
Top Bottom