Yo, There's Some Sports Teams With Really Trash Logos ...vol. Washington Wizards, Let Me Holla At Yo

sports forum?

la_clippers_logo_detail.png

trash logo for a trash team tho
laugh.gif
sick.gif
 Looks NHL'ish for some reason.

Wizards and Jets logos are clean, OP is bugging. Wonder what his definition of a "dope logo" is.

The jets logo definitely sucks. It's not even really a logo, just the team's name written out.

Definitely in the minority here, but I cannot stand this current logo on our jerseys....

Just find it ridiculous that both our home and away jerseys say "Golden State" and "Warriors" on it.  To my knowledge, there isnt a single team in sports that have both the team name and where the team is from on the front of the jerseys.  Dont mind the actual circle logo, but prefer the old school City jersey circle logo....so even this logo is kinda meh to me.

Definitely in the minority here, but I cannot stand this current logo on our jerseys....

View media item 1975682

Just find it ridiculous that both our home and away jerseys say "Golden State" and "Warriors" on it.  To my knowledge, there isnt a single team in sports that have both the team name and where the team is from on the front of the jerseys.  Dont mind the actual circle logo, but prefer the old school City jersey circle logo....so even this logo is kinda meh to me.

View media item 1975704
It's a throwback to 70s

Back
Top Bottom