yo this new drake record is a MONSTER

this song is pure garbage. you fools are bugging. GARBAGE. if u like rnb, you fundamentally shouldnt like this song. garbage singing voice with lyrics that halfway make sense. a nod to oldschool music is there but jesus christ....

Last edited:
this song is pure garbage. you fools are bugging. GARBAGE. if u like rnb, you fundamentally shouldnt like this song. garbage singing voice with lyrics that halfway make sense. a nod to oldschool music is there but jesus christ....

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed

Heard this on 106 on my way to work had me :pimp: :pimp:
Then I literally heard 6 straight tracks with Drake on it after :smh: :lol:

Track is HEAT ROCKS.

This + that Bonnie and Clyde Pt. 2 with the main squeeze crusing down the highway chillin'
nthat.gif

You don't need to run in here and challenge everyone that doesn't like the song, or throw out your little remarks There doesn't need to be 100% agreeance Thread after thread, you never miss an opportunity to posit the ole' "niketalk has turned on Drake" or "you must be hating" Drake is fine, his fan base in intact, which you yourself have made that abundantly clear by touting his iTunes chart position as proof of how many people DO like the song.

Last edited:
You don't need to run in here and challenge everyone that doesn't like the song, or throw out your little remarks There doesn't need to be 100% agreeance Thread after thread, you never miss an opportunity to posit the ole' "niketalk has turned on Drake" or "you must be hating" Drake is fine, his fan base in in tact, which you yourself have made that abundantly clear by touting his iTunes chart position as proof of how many people DO like the song.

I can't hear you

You don't need to run in here and challenge everyone that doesn't like the song, or throw out your little remarks There doesn't need to be 100% agreeance Thread after thread, you never miss an opportunity to posit the ole' "niketalk has turned on Drake" or "you must be hating" Drake is fine, his fan base in in tact, which you yourself have made that abundantly clear by touting his iTunes chart position as proof of how many people DO like the song.
I can't hear you
Read as:  "You're absolutely right, I haven't a rebuttal so I'll just continue acting like a 12 yr. old Justin Beiber fan whenever someone doesn't like what I like."

Last edited:
Nice song, not my cup of tea tho I'm sure my lady will like it.

Boys in here riding for Aubrey.

I was heavy into drake when he dropped that mixtape.

Rocked with him for a while cuz in my opinion he is one of the most talented rappers out there

Didn't **** with him for a while because he sold out and started putting out crap tracks with young money

With that said...this track rocks my socks so hard.

This dude is an artist. I wonder what would have been if he was signed with roc nation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom