YO! WDYWT February 2010 Vol. NO PIC QUOTING HISTORY MONTH...

Originally Posted by sKip2myWu7

good stuff rolo, this is jason btw.
Thanks Jason.

Akalazy - your customs are always
pimp.gif

31116e5320715c1cf006d858a10a8466d907459c.jpg

just a classic black sweat suit, black and purple barkleys, with a matching new era sox fitted. had a couple classes around campus today nuthin major
ohwell.gif

after some needed repairs, i havent taken these off in 4 days.. quickly turning into beaters
laugh.gif

f51252c41965ec98c18b1c0347f992a63c82400.jpg

yo i2cky nice obo kazuki back there ( i think thats what they called) i been looking for the whiz maroon/burgundy for a minute now in my size =p

Originally Posted by MrMcfly85

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
Cobra Kai wrote:

My shirt today...

AIR ANT KNOWS WHAT'S UP
......'06
yoooooo i really need to get that shirt!! if GOD says i will be coming out soon i hope
eyes.gif

Fam, you really think you should be saying that on here? Not trying to step on ya toes or nothing, its just that I've had to be reminded of having discretion as of late. Just trying to look out for a fellow nter

XkrispyELI: Info on them jeans you had back in the 3rd page, with the silver 1/2 cents
nerd.gif

Recycled Pic,back in the summer.

141372g.jpg

Originally Posted by KidJs5

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

Welcome to NT Phat
My kind of fit
smokin.gif
i don't think he's new here..just new SN

Yeah, I've been here for a little while now. But my other SN got banned because of some annoying stalker dumb%+%.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Oh well, here's my new NT life.
ohwell.gif

if anyone knows where i can find another pair of these, in a 10.5-11 it would be greatly appreciated, the BEST Timberland boot of ALL TIME

^ Nice James, I remember those, funny, I was just lookin' for some Euro Hikers last night.

For today:

Coal.Gap.In4.IronHeart...................

..............Vans/In4.

Cris.

wow...those timbs bring me back to 8th grade.dope!wish i could find the dark blue pair

Originally Posted by j671

wow...those timbs bring me back to 8th grade.dope!wish i could find the dark blue pair
You must be my age, when i was in the 8th grade, these things were the "coolest" Timbs in the DMV area. Found these maybe 5-6 years ago at a little store in GTown.....still on the hunt for more if possible......
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Cris - Thanks man!

Back
Top Bottom