You could have 3 shoes for the rest of your life, Which shoes would you have?

Air Zoom Moire, Camo: I love these shoes. Bought them at Nike Factory a few years ago and wore them every chance I got. I beat the hell outta them and finally finished them off after a Mud run/Obstacle course race a while back. Most comfortable shoes I've ever owned.

5266104561_bdb79d4e5a_z.jpg

Clark's Desert Boots: beeswax: Obvious choice. Dress up or dress down with jeans, these shoes are staple when you're not running or when it's not raining haha.

25508162gb5.jpg

Nike Blazer Slide: Best Sandals Ever. I'm asian so I need a deadstock pair of these like almost every day.

img-thing

Last edited:
11 Concords
Am95 ( grey neon green
Foamposite penny's royal blue

Women
Ester Baxter ( in her prime )
Buffy the body
Mya now

BTW, this is a pretty simple thread.

I don't know why people decided to flame the OP or turn this thread into something it's not. Just post some shoes, comment on other people's post and keep it moving.

As for women, I agree with OP except replace Cassie with Miranda Kerr.

Been thinking about copping a pair of nike elite socks tho. I still dont get whats so special about them tho? Arent they just socks?...

No, they're padded at the heel and ball of your foot to cushion the pressure points when you're playing ball. They're also Dri-Fit to soak up sweat.

infrared 6's

dmp 6's

space jam xi's.

ladies:

annie from community

jessica biel

alot of us are going to be fighting over rashida so ill take selita ebanks

tumblr_m5wbryy4T11qfy7xzo1_500.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WHOA :wow:

Back
Top Bottom