You ever help a female friend out with bills/money issue?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

In return...................she takin care of you...ya know what i mean.

hmmm, so she's withdrawin from da cash machine she's sittin on...

iaintmad.jpg

hmmm, so she's withdrawin from da cash machine she's sittin on...

iaintmad.jpg

I paid a female friend of mines phone bill and anothers Cable bill...

For The phone bill, we just wrote it off as a birthday gift....I still haven't received my money back for the cable bill from my other friend, she hasn't brought it up either, its been over a year... I just look at it as a good will donation and keep it moving, $86 ain't gonna hurt me -shrugs-

I paid a female friend of mines phone bill and anothers Cable bill...

For The phone bill, we just wrote it off as a birthday gift....I still haven't received my money back for the cable bill from my other friend, she hasn't brought it up either, its been over a year... I just look at it as a good will donation and keep it moving, $86 ain't gonna hurt me -shrugs-

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

Check it, if I had a home girl and we cool, and she was hurtn to pay her cell phone bill, and she had 50 and needed another $25 I would let her blow the whistle for the rest, only as a favor. It wouldn't be because the dome was something I needed. It would be more of a appreciation gift to me.
see this is how i feel though, thats why i made the thread

she puttin down a hefty down payment and she still gonna be payin for it but she just want help with it, still gonna be a lot of money.

im readin all the responses but i think some of yall kinda OD'n
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

Check it, if I had a home girl and we cool, and she was hurtn to pay her cell phone bill, and she had 50 and needed another $25 I would let her blow the whistle for the rest, only as a favor. It wouldn't be because the dome was something I needed. It would be more of a appreciation gift to me.
see this is how i feel though, thats why i made the thread

she puttin down a hefty down payment and she still gonna be payin for it but she just want help with it, still gonna be a lot of money.

im readin all the responses but i think some of yall kinda OD'n
laugh.gif

disgust.jpg

So you're going to buy her ******* so some other dudes can glaze them? Cus you know after you get that one consolation lay, it's on to the next, right?

How does your mind even operate to think that what you're asking is acceptable? She has done some serious work on you dude. Go ask a male relative and see if they don't laugh you out of the room.

disgust.jpg

So you're going to buy her ******* so some other dudes can glaze them? Cus you know after you get that one consolation lay, it's on to the next, right?

How does your mind even operate to think that what you're asking is acceptable? She has done some serious work on you dude. Go ask a male relative and see if they don't laugh you out of the room.

How do you feel about this?

Friend of mine is getting cosmetic surgery done..........an of course its gonna be a few stacks.................

btw you didnt approach her with this, she threw the idea at you.

friends helping friends?

You pay her and in return she has sex with you...

and you wanna know how we feel about this?

Prostitution is lame but whatever it's your money and pride not ours.

It's like
Do_Not_Want_Dog.jpg

Plus
tumblr_l7r216hStM1qabz2jo1_500.jpg

How do you feel about this?

Friend of mine is getting cosmetic surgery done..........an of course its gonna be a few stacks.................

btw you didnt approach her with this, she threw the idea at you.

friends helping friends?

You pay her and in return she has sex with you...

and you wanna know how we feel about this?

Prostitution is lame but whatever it's your money and pride not ours.

It's like
Do_Not_Want_Dog.jpg

Plus
tumblr_l7r216hStM1qabz2jo1_500.jpg

nah no fun in that. its only fun when u make them pay u after u hit em off. u have no game and truthfully never wifey a chic cause im the type of dude that will smash her and have her use ur hard earned money to buy me gifts.

nah no fun in that. its only fun when u make them pay u after u hit em off. u have no game and truthfully never wifey a chic cause im the type of dude that will smash her and have her use ur hard earned money to buy me gifts.

You're gonna buy her new boobs because she agreed to give you a turn with em? Makes you look foolish no matter if you're caking or not.

You're gonna buy her new boobs because she agreed to give you a turn with em? Makes you look foolish no matter if you're caking or not.

Back
Top Bottom