You just have to lose a little faith in humanity everyday vol. Nazi uniforms

The founder of a New Jersey Nazi group insisted his wearing an accompanying uniform should not impact his chances of regaining custody of his four children, WCAU-TV reported on Monday.

“I’m going to tell the judge, I love my children,” “Hitler’s Order” leader Heath Campbell said to the station before a closed-doors hearing in Flemington, New Jersey. “I wanna be a father, let me be it.”

Campbell was set to appear to argue for visitation rights with his 2-year-old son Hons Campbell, who was seized by the state Division of Youth and Family Services when he was 16 hours old in November 2011. Officials cited allegations of abuse by Heath Campbell and his wife, Deborah Campbell, against their other three children.
The other children — 7-year-old Adolf Hitler Campbell, 6-year-old JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and 5-year-old Honzlynn Jeannie Campbell — were taken from the couple’s custody in January 2009, a month after the couple got into a disagreement with a local bakery when it refused to write Adolf Hiler Campbell’s name on a birthday cake.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/...nazi-uniform-in-court-during-custody-hearing/

How some of these people get to procreate is beyond me. When do the robots take over again?

mean.gif

Yeah go ahead and give your child the first name of Adolf, and the middle name of Hitler. 

I thought it was illegal to name your child Adolf Hitler?

Last edited:
Man, I wonder what effect growing up with parents like that has already had on these poor kids. I mean, the kid spent 7 years being called Hitler. That can't be conducive to a healthy childhood.

I propose a procreation license. Kinda like going to the DMV, you have to pass a series of test to be allowed to procreate.. Because this ****...
mean.gif

Some people don't deserve the right. Feel sorry for the kids. Names like those will follow them forever unless they get them changed.

I think I saw something like that bakery story on TV. Might've been SVU or what would you do.

Can the judge do them a favor and change their names for them? Atleast let the kids pick their favorite name. These kids wont make it far with those names.

This is the funniest, most ignorant thing I've seen in a minute. Dude wilin. Those kids..god bless em.

on a side note...nothing surprises me anymore.

Can the judge do them a favor and change their names for them? Atleast let the kids pick their favorite name. These kids wont make it far with those names.

Right. That's detrimental to the kids and the people around them.

I propose a procreation license. Kinda like going to the DMV, you have to pass a series of test to be allowed to procreate.. Because this ****... :smh:

Some people don't deserve the right. Feel sorry for the kids. Names like those will follow them forever unless they get them changed

I'd vote for this.

This isnt good, but I wish I was there in the bakery during the shenanigans. I would love to
See the reactions. I imagine that scene from the anchorman. Instead of "you will eat the cat poop", it's "you will put Adolf on the cake", "I will not !"

Last edited:
One crazy dude (who hasn't killed anyone, thankfully) out of 300 million people living in this country? I can deal.

So the 3 other kids were taken away due to their names?Yeah the parents are bigot racists but come on... if they want to live that way and raise their children with that White Power bull crap, that's on them. I am sorry but that is beyond ridiculous to take the kids away just cause of their names!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/27/deborah-and-heath-campbel_n_1035040.html#s437627

so you dont get how naming a child Adolf Hitler is detrimental?

no they did the right thing taking those kids

so you dont get how naming a child Adolf Hitler is detrimental?

no they did the right thing taking those kids

It's a freaking name. There aren't kids out there with messed up names? So if I name my kid, Genghis Khan, the State can legally take em away from me because that name is synonymous with a conqueror whom killed 11% of the world's population during his time? That doesn't sound ridiculous to you?

If the kids were abused or lacked care then yes definitely take em away. I am sorry but the foster care system in this country is more detrimental to a kid's life than a stupid name!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom