You just woke up from fainting after hitting the $400M lottery. What do you do now?

buy a pound and give a $1000 tip to my dealer 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

donate food to homeless 

put $100 mill in the bank 

Thats way too much for a life time. I dont want to live that life of sex slaves and eating grapes with tigers and **** so id just travel and enjoy life without doing too much. Dont want to saturate **** and think im above humans.

buy a compound to house all my baby mommas....

and then tell all my friends to quit their jobs. 

Buy accommodations at disney world for the fam for christmas.

Would change my number, but nobody calls me anyway. ****, id be straight.

Foreverone saying they would fund a degree, my question is, why? What would be the point?

Exactly. I would be too jittery to focus on my studies knowing I have four hunna mill somewhere.
No way Id be sittin through lectures for half a day. Forget that. Be traveling the world, experiencing things. Much better than a education you obviously dont need now that you have 400 mill.

Last edited:
Sup

Pay all my fams debt off and given like 100k each

Order boxes of hanes white tees straight from the company

Get two of ever corvette modeles ever made

Get the monroe from gta v built in real life

Build a house that has an elevator to put my cars on the roof and in my living room
Buy my homie a jeep

Cop a batman suit

Have a drag strip built and host events

Invest money into gta 6?

Buy NT and ban Meth.

[Homer Simpson] Ban my NT head admin. Dare I live out the American Dream? [/Homer Simpson]

Just kidding, Method, keep up the good work. Hell, with that sort of money I would match you one to five on all of NT's future charitable givings.

After taxes, that sort of lotto win is close to what my brothers and sister and I shall receive in time. As a result I would not live any different sort of lifestyle.

I would use that windfall to bolster my current efforts and my newly redoubled goals would be as follows:

- Supporting pro bono legal organizations that help the accused in California.

- I could use my extra cash to give money to community leaders in poor communities in California.

- Use my money to support my friends and family and help them run for office in California. Every friend and cousin of mine would have a State Senate and Assembly Seat .

- Basically, this extra money would simply help to achieve my goal, to be the champion of people and the Warwick of California.

Wake up.
Vape some HolySmokes
Go to the costume shop and get made up like Sherman Klump so no one would recognize me.
( I dont live in one of the 5 anonymous states but I have a common name. So as long as people dont know what I really look like I have deniability at my side)
I already have trusted lawyers, so I would call them to meet me at lottery HQ.
Claim prize. Money doesnt come in for 2 weeks, so at that point Id leave.
Go to the bank and get a loan for $500,000, put into my account
File paperwork and register trademarks for "Street Philanthropy"
Go back to the costume shop
Get made up like a bum. Live on the streets for the next 2 weeks. 1 week in the rich part of town,1 week in the poor part of town.
Bless all of the good people I met in those 2 weeks.
Spend the rest of my life traveling the world, performing random acts of kindness.
Die the greatest philanthropist of all time.

No point in mentioning the obvious stuff. Of course the fam is gone be straight. My real friends gone get broke off.
House, cars, vacations, yada, yada, yada.
Everyone is gonna do that stuff, and eventually get jaded.

SP is something I would enjoy for the rest of my days. And will live on loooong after Im gone.

I'd buy my boiz audi's and have a race to las vegas
id get enough white to last me for a month

what can you do with an island?!
bruh you can move there and start ur own utopian society! :lol:
but seriously though!
grab an island, set up tree houses for like 30 people, and have it be a haven where only you or your friends can go

not letting anyone else in:smokin
no new friends :smokin :smokin
He-man woman hater's club :smokin :smokin :smokin
Sounds like a cult.:lol:

1. Pay off debts of my self and relatives

2. Put money in account for my siblings to go to college

3. Buy a house in my families countries of origin

4. Buy a house for me in Europe (never come back...)

5. Invest

6. Build a company to service the west indies in some way

Wouldn't tell anyone other than my immediate family.
Pay for my sister's tuition
Make sure my parents are good so they can retire
Then whatever I feel like.

The fact that Alabama refuses to get the lottery really pisses me off. That trip to TN gets old

I'll throw a party exclusively for middle class people for days on days until the $400M is spent. It would be the longest on-going party of all time. Fools who mess up my party are thrown into a temporary cage. Once the last dollar is spent (clean up costs / fines included) i'll go back to my normal life.

You'd be surprised at how much certain things don't matter anymore after you hit that large an amount of money. If anything, I'd constantly be worried for my personal safety since your mug will be ALL over the internet, social media, tv, etc.

I find it funny that so many people say "pay off my bills" too. If I have 400 mil, last thing on my mind is maintaining my credit score and calling back a bill collector.

I'd prolly be on my Steve Jobs steez and buy 100 of the same outfit and look the same everyday. Who I need to flex on if I'm sitting on so much money?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom