You know that MSU scholly gone now Vol. Jayru Campbell body slam

I'm all for giving kids a chance, especially when outside forces are the cause of the predicament. But he's the one constantly inciting, sabotaging his own future. Gotta learn consequences.

He's a kid, he didn't kill what appeared To be a Guard on a power trip....he has too much to lose, discipline but don't hang him out dry and destroy his dream.

Right school will make him behave.

I'm sorry but 15/16 is old enough to know right from wrong. I know kids who grew up without fathers that don't act like this. GTHO with that product of my environment BS. Stop making excuses for people like this.

You are right, and he should be held accountable, but taking away his scholarship and dropping him from the team is that a fair punishment for this?

I'm sorry but 15/16 is old enough to know right from wrong. I know kids who grew up without fathers that don't act like this. GTHO with that product of my environment BS. Stop making excuses for people like this.

You are right, and he should be held accountable, but taking away his scholarship and dropping him from the team is that a fair punishment for this?

He was never on the team to begin with. He never had the scholarship yet.

im sorry, i thought he was already a player on the team and going to the school....stilli dont think this incident should decide the rest of his life....if i was the guard i think id step forward for him.

All his fault and he deservingly should lose his scholarship.

Bad decision maker, wouldnt want those issues on my team.

seems that way.

perfect way to hold him accountable.

At what age do we start holding people accountable for their actions. You know why there's so many ****** people around. Lazy enabling parents and adults in general. Too many times I see some kid acting up and the parents say "leave him, he's just little" developing a tradition of enablement and you get adults who never got checked.
The guard should step forward for him? Ksteezy are you cereal? Dude physically assaulted you, undermined your authority in public making your job exponentially difficult but the guard is supposed to brush it off? We're you getting into fights that were your fault? If yes that might explain your position but if not why?

Dude has multiple incidents. Suplexing people, fighting his own coaches and teammates....no coach in their right mind would want to deal with this for 3-4 years.

Eggxactly dude probably feels entitled and felt untouchable time he learned being a star means carrying yourself to higher standards.

Dude has multiple incidents. Suplexing people, fighting his own coaches and teammates....no coach in their right mind would want to deal with this for 3-4 years.

You sound like very foolish , prolly that excess white matter in your brain. Where did he fight coaches and teammates? Just say you judging the young boy off a 30 second video and hearsay. Nevermind the fact Cass is the Best high school in Detroit, never mind he been on varsity since a freshman, nevermind the fact that the boy is 16 yrs old, he got in a lil trouble, lock him up and throw away the key....why? He's black right?

I'm all for giving kids a chance, especially when outside forces are the cause of the predicament. But he's the one constantly inciting, sabotaging his own future. Gotta learn consequences.

just always hope these young kids can learn before its too late.

im sorry, i thought he was already a player on the team and going to the school....stilli dont think this incident should decide the rest of his life....if i was the guard i think id step forward for him.
Why? A kid with a track record of violence like that is a huge liability to the university and its football team. They have no responsibility to help this kid out. Look at it this way - by getting rid of his scholarship, they can offer that scholarship to an actually deserving individual who isn't prone to these sorts of acts of violence.

Guard ain't stepping forward b
Regardless of how the thing started the kid embarrassed dude in front of everyone.
Kid will leave HS soon but I don't think the guard switch schools or jobs as easily
You know damn well there will be kids taunting about this to him for years

Once again, he can earn a second chance by going to a JUCO and proving himself.  Otherwise maybe Auburn will take him.

You sound like very foolish , prolly that excess white matter in your brain. Where did he fight coaches and teammates? Just say you judging the young boy off a 30 second video and hearsay. Nevermind the fact Cass is the Best high school in Detroit, never mind he been on varsity since a freshman, nevermind the fact that the boy is 16 yrs old, he got in a lil trouble, lock him up and throw away the key....why? He's black right?
Given the fact that Cass is such a great school he should know better than acting like that, though. As a Detroiter and proud MSU alumnus I know that the last thing we need is more stupid athletes that lack self control. Our football players athletes stay in legal trouble (laptop theft ring, possession charges, dui after dui, fighting, etc). Everyone on campus knows how hot it is with cops there, some are too cocky to care. He can get a scholarship and education at Heidelberg or Defiance and mature a little, he's not cut out for a better program right now.

Back
Top Bottom