you know those reuseable grocery bags.....is it gay to hold one like a purse

cause im on my eco friendly tip so i use one to carry my lunch and bottle and other misc. item but it can be heavy at times so i carry it like a purse and i have been getting some weird glances. i know nt has a large lgbt population judging by the topics in the past couple of weeks so im just looking for some imput 
nerd.gif

cause im on my eco friendly tip so i use one to carry my lunch and bottle and other misc. item but it can be heavy at times so i carry it like a purse and i have been getting some weird glances. i know nt has a large lgbt population judging by the topics in the past couple of weeks so im just looking for some imput 
nerd.gif

i carry my lunch in one of them. never thought of it as being "gay"

i carry my lunch in one of them. never thought of it as being "gay"

The gay was already in you if you thought this way.

There's nothing gay about it. I carry it like a purse because my shoulders do a better job than holding it with my arms would. They are surprisingly very strong and durable.

The gay was already in you if you thought this way.

There's nothing gay about it. I carry it like a purse because my shoulders do a better job than holding it with my arms would. They are surprisingly very strong and durable.

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
at what this thread might turn into

It probably looks *odd* but just get your strength game up. Ill usually carry something like this by the bottom of the straps,sort of twist my wrist into it

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
at what this thread might turn into

It probably looks *odd* but just get your strength game up. Ill usually carry something like this by the bottom of the straps,sort of twist my wrist into it

Back
Top Bottom