You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

- Grown folks who act like children

- Grown men who mumble. Say it with ya chest.

- People.

People who feel entitled to something

I don't have a problem with this.

Sometimes the sense of entitlement is justified.

Maybe they were wronged, maybe they deserve reparations.

Or maybe they've worked damn hard and haven't gotten their due, yeah I'd feel damned entitled in certain cases. Absolutely.

People who just dump their trash, empty starbucks cups, fast food bags, etc...anywhere they feel like.

These cheap macbook pro chargers that keep tearing on me 
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif
 Need a damn new one 
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

When my socks get wet b 
mean.gif

Taoe em up. Mine looks brand new b 
wink.gif

When I lived in NYC I couldn't stand when people would wait to get on the bus to take their metro card out :smh:...same for those at the turnstile :smh:

Take your card out before you try and get on the bus/train!!!!!

The local college folks who
A) Cross the street acting like they dont have a care in the world during rush hr traffic smh
B) Ride their bicycles slow as **** on the road when Im tryna get somewhere important on time

B also applies to fiends/crackhead on those slow *** scooters
Maaaan, cyclists gotta go.  I used to have a 25 mile commute to work and a lot of it would be on 2-lane roads.  Swear to god there would forever be cyclists taking a leisurely ride during the peak of morning rush hour traffic.  Dudes actually made me late a few times because they held up traffic for so long.  

Same thing applies to farmers in their big *** farm vehicles that require oncoming traffic to move over to the shoulder just so they can pass.  The **** are you doing driving around on 2-lane roads at 7:30 AM knowing damn well you're gonna hold up rush hour traffic because the fastest you can go is 20 mph???  That **** couldn't wait until everyone is at work?  

When I lived in NYC I couldn't stand when people would wait to get on the bus to take their metro card out
mean.gif
...same for those at the turnstile
mean.gif

Take your card out before you try and get on the bus/train!!!!!
It bothers me more when people rush the bus doors. The bus could be empty and they will still push and shove to get on first. Makes no sense

My white coworkers who I notice will speed up so they don't have to hold the door open for me.

- When you get a missed call and call the person back a second later and they dont pick up.
- When your playing pickup basketball and your teammate takes a contested jumper over two guys instead of passing the rock to someone open.
- When you gotta break a 20 dollar bill for something that cost a dollar.

Last edited:
People with common first names as their last name. Oliver, John, James etc...

People with 1 syllable first and last names. Jack black, john smith, joe cole, etc...

- When you get a missed call and call the person back a second later and they dont pick up.

I hate this. Do they throw their phone across the room or something?

Last edited:
Fat girls wearing "sexy" clothes. Barf
Fat kids that wear a tshirt to the pool

Last edited:
People that want to speed up as soon as you put the signal on to change lanes

lol yes. It's like they take it personal that you want to be on their lane. Also hate people that take their time to go when the light turns green. ******* go you ******* ***** *** *****, ****

Back
Top Bottom