You know who never gets any love on NT?

Kid Rock...

Everyone on here likes to talk about how wide their music tastes are and so on and so forth, but I almost never see anyone talk about Kid Rock.

Dude has been around forever and has been successful in so many genres (rap, rock, country, and has dabbled in others)

Multiple successful albums over a 20+ year career and has worked with tons of huge names and legends (Eminem, Sheryl Crow, Snoop Dogg, Hank Williams Jr., Run DMC, Kenny Chesney, and tons more)

So why does dude get no love on NT? Anyone else even listen to him?

Just look at the progress and versatility... (check the AJ1s hes wearin in one of the pictures early in the video)

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

k

F outta here with your corny !%@... I hate when people come in a post just to hate and don't contribute anything... If you don't like the guy, that's fine, you're entitled to that, but what are you even gaining by coming in here and saying "k"?

Originally Posted by JJ1223

k

F outta here with your corny !%@... I hate when people come in a post just to hate and don't contribute anything... If you don't like the guy, that's fine, you're entitled to that, but what are you even gaining by coming in here and saying "k"?
k

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JJ1223

k

k
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

Been listening to Kid Rock since devil without a cause dropped...
pimp.gif

Im a big fan of his because I think he does a great job in each genre that he ventures off into... Sometimes people don't realize how tough that is to be successful in different genres.

Devil without a cause, history of rock, cocky, & his self titled album
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

His new album was really good, too.
smokin.gif

My friend got me and him some Kid Rock tickets at the Houston Rodeo on Monday.

He put on a good show and he debuted a new song with him and T.I.

Back
Top Bottom