You think Kevin Durant is top 3 in the NBA?

I love melo, but I like how we have all conveniently glossed over the fact that he still plays zero defense.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Below LeBron, Kobe, Wade, Howard and possibly/maybe CP3.
But, since Deron Williams is now better than CP3 shouldn't it be Lebron, Kobe, Wade, Howard, Deron, CP3, Durant or Melo?
D-Will is my favorite player in the league but he's not better than a healthy CP3.

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by JD617

as far as dwade what has he done since shaq left miami?
He doesn't score more points than melo, he doesn't get more boards than melo, he only got melo beat in the assist department.
Melo is not better than Wade. Let's be serious.

yeah ok. Give melo a shaq somewhat still in his prime and he'd have a ring too. thats all wade has over melo.

Nonsense, and you know it. Melo is not the defender, nor the the playmaker that Dwyane Wade is. There isn't a single worthwile GM or NBA executive who would take Melo over D.Wade today. Period.

As far as Durant? He had a fantastic scoring season this year. 30ppg on 48% shooting, 90% from the FT line, and 37% from 3. That is a ridiculously efficient scoring season. He's become pretty a decent rebounder. But he isn't better than Wade.

He's got to expand his game a bit as far as the playmaking to get into that top 3 for me. Durant has averaged MORE turnovers than assists ever year he's been in the league Some people over look that. That's unacceptable for a star wing player. 

I'm still taking Bron, Kobe, Wade, and the two star PG's  in Deron and CPaul over him today. I'd probably take Dwight, too. After that it's a push between him and Melo(they are very similiar at this point). 

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

yungchamp wrote:

JD617 wrote:

He doesn't score more points than melo, he doesn't get more boards than melo, he only got melo beat in the assist department.

yeah ok. Give melo a shaq somewhat still in his prime and he'd have a ring too. thats all wade has over melo.

Nonsense, and you know it. Melo is not the defender, nor the the playmaker that Dwyane Wade is. There isn't a single worthwile GM or NBA executive who would take Melo over D.Wade today. Period.

As far as Durant? He had a fantastic scoring season this year. 30ppg on 48% shooting, 90% from the FT line, and 37% from 3. That is a ridiculously efficient scoring season. He's become pretty a decent rebounder. But he isn't better than Wade.

He's got to expand his game a bit as far as the playmaking to get into that top 3 for me. Durant has averaged MORE turnovers than assists ever year he's been in the league Some people over look that. That's unacceptable for a star wing player. 

I'm still taking Bron, Kobe, Wade, and the two star PG's  in Deron and CPaul over him today. I'd probably take Dwight, too. After that it's a push between him and Melo(they are very similiar at this point). 

what you talking about dude? I'd take melo over wade any day. I guess its all about preference, melo's a SF averaging more points than a SG.
I'll take:
Melo's higher ppg
Melo's higher rpg
Melo's lesser t.o. rate per game
Melo's size over wades
Not to mention Dwade stay getting hurt
but hey! wade averages more apg,
wink.gif

he's a better defender I'll give you that, but a better playmaker? Melo's role on the team isn't to make plays, thats Chauncey job, so that holds no weight.
wade can give you ah couple fancy layups my dude.
This league is run by SF nowadays, notice the top 3 in scoring.
Maybe it's just cool to hate on melo who knows

yungchamp wrote:

JD617 wrote:

what you talking about dude? I'd take melo over wade any day. I guess its all about preference, melo's a SF averaging more points than a SG.
I'll take:
Melo's higher ppg
Melo's higher rpg
Melo's size over wades
wink.gif

he's a better defender I'll give you that, but a better playmaker? Melo's role on the team isn't to make plays, thats Chauncey job, so that holds no weight.

laugh.gif
 You can't be serious.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Below LeBron, Kobe, Wade, Howard and possibly/maybe CP3.

But, since Deron Williams is now better than CP3 shouldn't it be Lebron, Kobe, Wade, Howard, Deron, CP3, Durant or Melo?
There's actually people who think Deron is better than Paul?
Half a season injured and people are already moving him from a top 3 player to not even a top 5
laugh.gif

Dude really is getting the Wade treatment

Chill.

Durant is RAW but there's others who are better... Kobe, Lebron and Wade are better right now IMO.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

yungchamp wrote:

JD617 wrote:

I'll take:

Melo's higher ppg

Melo's higher rpg

Melo's size over wades

wink.gif

laugh.gif
 You can't be serious.

everything I just said I went off of facts from nba.com
grin.gif

I mean if you like his style of play more than melos thats coo
if you would like to show me otherwise I'll wait
wink.gif

I didn't even mention that since melo and dwade been in the league guess who has more game winners? MELO
so who you want with the ball in the last 10 seconds?
once again I feel like its all about which player you prefer over the other...I just choose melo over wade sue me
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

laugh.gif

am I lying tho?
laugh.gif
my n_ wade got some of the most fanciest layups known to man, maybe thats what it is
laugh.gif

DWade has a ring LeBron and KD don't.. And he torched the Mavs to win that ring

Back
Top Bottom