YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

got gift card email from champs as well.. also spoke w. FNL today and got the dreaded "processing" while locating the item BS.. anybody know ifthe possible restocks will fill all these orders they have "processing"???

Originally Posted by nugget33

did anyone else receive an email from footlocker?
2lsib85.png
I just got one from footaction.
pimp.gif

I don't know if you all noticed, but mine expires January 30, 2010. Just a heads up to make sure you all put it to good use before then.

Crazy story i just happen to go to finishline.com today i see i have 1 item in my cart, so i click to see what it is and i remember on the release date of thespace jams i put a size 15 in cuz swoosh.com was sold out of a 15. i order them everything goes thru i got a confirmation email and everything, i think it willget cancelled but hopefully at least ill get a gift card like the people from eastbay that ordered theres, or maybe ill get lucky and the sj's. what yallthink.

http://img189.imageshack....eenshot20091230at558.png

http://img682.imageshack....eenshot20091230at611.png

Originally Posted by dpgpound

Crazy story i just happen to go to finishline.com today i see i have 1 item in my cart, so i click to see what it is and i remember on the release date of the space jams i put a size 15 in cuz swoosh.com was sold out of a 15. i order them everything goes thru i got a confirmation email and everything, i think it will get cancelled but hopefully at least ill get a gift card like the people from eastbay that ordered theres, or maybe ill get lucky and the sj's. what yall think.

I doubt you'll get a Gift Card. Finishline isn't part of the same company as Footlocker/eastbay/Footaction/champs.

Crazy story i just happen to go to finishline.com today i see i have 1 item in my cart, so i click to see what it is and i remember on the release date of the space jams i put a size 15 in cuz swoosh.com was sold out of a 15. i order them everything goes thru i got a confirmation email and everything, i think it will get cancelled but hopefully at least ill get a gift card like the people from eastbay that ordered theres, or maybe ill get lucky and the sj's. what yall think.

!+%%

if i knew that there was anyone that actually wanted a size 15 i woulda got you a pair for 220 shipped...call niketown ny (idk the number) and if they stillhave it ill pick it up for you

I have still yet to order any more 12s ... I keep missing them but I do want to GIVE MAJOR PROPS TO

Agent0024

Dude did try to keep me in the loop with the play by play.

Thanks for the help homie.

thats what a TRUE NTer is....

I really appreciated the help.

lol everyone seems soo happy with fl, eastbay etc. You all realize that your not getting your kicks, but instead a $25 gift card that expires in 1 month. Iwouldn't be as happy as most of you.. but maybe im just a big grump lol. Guess thats better than nothing.

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

!+%%

if i knew that there was anyone that actually wanted a size 15 i woulda got you a pair for 220 shipped...call niketown ny (idk the number) and if they still have it ill pick it up for you

good lookin fam. i have 2 pair that i copped off swoosh on RD for $105 a pop, i just was seeing if i can get these from finishline.com. if i get em ill have 3pair, but im sure my order will get cancelled but you never know. ill keep yall posted

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

lol everyone seems soo happy with fl, eastbay etc. You all realize that your not getting your kicks, but instead a $25 gift card that expires in 1 month. I wouldn't be as happy as most of you.. but maybe im just a big grump lol. Guess thats better than nothing.
Im not happy but at this point I knew I wasnt going to get my kicks so $25 dollars is better than nothing.

Nike.com did this awhile ago when they sold out of Charity 1s but they mailed $25 giftcards with no expriation.

I got my Space Jams from Eastbay today. I can't believe they shipped them with a sticker on the box saying "Air Jordan Retro 11 Blk/Ryl/Wht sz14". Then right next to it there is a green stick saying "DO NOT OPEN" like that is going to stop somebody. I'm just happy they got here!!!

got a $25 gift card from eastbay for my cancelled order but i did get an order to get fulfilled, so a $25 gc is a plus.

how much do yall think a pair of deadstock OG Space jams size 14 is worth please give me a good price cuz i was planning on selling them thanks niketalk

Originally Posted by HARLEMWORLD212

I got my Space Jams from Eastbay today. I can't believe they shipped them with a sticker on the box saying "Air Jordan Retro 11 Blk/Ryl/Wht sz 14". Then right next to it there is a green stick saying "DO NOT OPEN" like that is going to stop somebody. I'm just happy they got here!!!
I got that too. I'm just glad they double boxed cuz I just ordered the jams and nothing else.

I got my Space Jams from Eastbay today. I can't believe they shipped them with a sticker on the box saying "Air Jordan Retro 11 Blk/Ryl/Wht sz 14". Then right next to it there is a green stick saying "DO NOT OPEN" like that is going to stop somebody. I'm just happy they got here!!!
I got the same thing except my 4 pairs were inside a bigger box that covered all that up.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I got the same thing except my 4 pairs were inside a bigger box that covered all that up.
Makes sense. Looks like the "do not open" sign was for the employees at the warehouse.
laugh.gif
And that the spacejams were all boxed up already. No wonder they came doubleboxed cuz usually when you order one shoe, they ship in plastic bag.

i've found a couple random sizes but still havent been able to track down a size 12. Got people out here trying to get multiples, shoot im still trying toget my first pair. So far 2 for 2 on cancelations. 1 from eastbay, 1 from snipes. I did get that $25 gift card however. Sucks that when eastbay had pairsearlier today they were size 12's and to know that my size 12 got cancelled. I wish they would stock the orders they couldnt fulfill the first go aroundwhen they got restocks, instead of just putting them up on the site. Ive probably boughten about 50 pairs of shoes from them over the years, too bad thatdoesnt count for something.

Originally Posted by infamous54

came in from FNL this afternoon...

23w1fdv.jpg

those look like 10.5s huh??? lol damn they look xxxtra fresh
pimp.gif
congrats onnot gettn an empty boy lol

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by infamous54

came in from FNL this afternoon...

those look like 10.5s huh??? lol damn they look xxxtra fresh
pimp.gif
congrats on not gettn an empty boy lol
lol thanks...their actually a sz 13.

i wasn't at home when they delivered it but my bro was...i wanted to rush home so bad cause that empty box story had me worried.

Back
Top Bottom