YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

800-806-6453 and follow the prompts

FYI, I was told:
"sorry, sold out, I even tried Nike Find in all of our stores. But we will make a note showing demand for the shoe. The more demand we can show for theshoe, the greater the chance of re-releasing it."

Originally Posted by ksjko

Originally Posted by AirJason

..so while everyone was calling Eastbay yesterday morning trying to get in on that restock, I called Nike instead.

..using NikeFind, the phone rep was able to find and order my pair of size 10.5. I was skeptical until I got my shipping confirmation... well, I ordered yesterday around 10:40am ET and it shipped last night around 3:00am. It's already on the FedEx truck out for delivery. Check it (private info obviously removed):

89316c477d54c021737f99ca8d02fb3910cbb285.jpg

pimp.gif
What is the number you called?
the number looks to be in the email.

i just called nike and tried to use nikefind for the space jams and the rep wasnt able to find me a pair. she said nikefind can only be used when you callthem, there is no way for a consumer to access nikefind without calling nike. thats awesome that you were able to order a size 10.5 yesterday. if snipes wouldjust ship my order i would stop looking but still no updates from them. my snipes order has not been cancelled like others. has anyone else ordered from snipesand had there shoes shipped yet?

finally got my giftcard on these i have a 20 dollar one to Finishline I want to get rid of because I don't get a discount there

everyone is talking about the comfort on these I'm scared to put my pair on now
ohwell.gif

yo, im in a sticky situation with eastbay right now and im heated.

on space jam release night i ordered myself a pair of sz 10 sj's and they said the order went through and a few days later they gave me tracking with UPS.well last night i received a 25$ gift card to eastbay saying that they werent going to be able to ship me my pair. i called the eastbay rep because the thestatus of the tracking info on ups.com has been the same since the 24th and i just receive the email saying i wasnt about to receive them so i told them aboutit. the lady said that they dont know if they have it or ups has it and their going to try to do a package trace on it. she told me that they'll find outif they or ups have it in a couple days, AND if neither of them have im not getting my pair. so i have to wait extra long just to get my pair, and im prollynot even going to get them!

is this even legal?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i think the sizing issue is really just breaking them in. both these and my CDP pair hurt the pinky toe a little with thin socks, just gonna wear thicker socksand rock em out.

ordered mine yesterday at 8 30 am live in md got tracking # today hopefully everything works out east bay came through
also im real cool wit peps at snipes they said restock on jan 2010 thats what they said

What is taking them so long to ship the orders out tho? I'm happy they're having a restock but what about those that ordered from the initial shipment?Or did they oversell and are leaving us on hold until the restock?? I thi k that's what it is because the other dude said they would ship out at the end ofthis week or the beginning of next week. So rather than give us a refund so that we can look elsewhere, they would rather hold onto our money until they canhonor the order.

That's bull. I want my sneakers NOW. I hate paying for a specific type of shipping and the sneakers get here well after the normal dates because of stufflike this. Weak.

Originally Posted by debs 168

What is taking them so long to ship the orders out tho? I'm happy they're having a restock but what about those that ordered from the initial shipment? Or did they oversell and are leaving us on hold until the restock?? I thi k that's what it is because the other dude said they would ship out at the end of this week or the beginning of next week. So rather than give us a refund so that we can look elsewhere, they would rather hold onto our money until they can honor the order.

That's bull. I want my sneakers NOW. I hate paying for a specific type of shipping and the sneakers get here well after the normal dates because of stuff like this. Weak.
yeah im getting impatient too. if they lied to me about shipping my order out this week or early next week and the are trying to get me to hold onuntil 1/14/09 they got another thing coming. if i dont have shipping confirmation before tuesday of next week i will just get my refund though paypal. i talkedto a guy that ordered a size 9.5 after i had ordered and his order has already shipped out from snipes via dhl. why cant these peice of ****e shoe sites justsell what they have instock and have there servers update everytime someone places an order. i mean its 2010 and big corporations like eastbay cant evenrelease a shoe online without crashing, but the i phone you order from has no problem working properly.

Space Jam mania is still going on. I went to the mall in Lafayette, LA yesterday and to my surprise the Champs still had a few odd sizes laying around. I maygo pick up my 3rd pair today. Its weird, that in big citys on big releases its instant sell out. But in small markets no one even cares about sneakers. I gotlucky on this release

Funny how I predicted the price falling just like the bred's from the cdp pack from last year. If you wait about a month or so after Christmas....theprices should stablize around 240 which wont be that bad at all. A few days ago these puppies were selling for 315 or so and a little more but now when theauctions are ending people(demand) is falling to around 275 or so. Everyone just about has their pairs so watch the prices plumit. I love it. Pg plaza = myfirst pair. Price drop on ebay in a month = my second pair!

Dont forget shoetrends is a business too.

We lucky that shoetrends even sells for below retail on most of the pairs we buy from them, not to mention combined shipping no matter how many shoes you buyat one time.

Originally Posted by nonofasho

Dont forget shoetrends is a GREEDY business too.

We lucky that shoetrends even sells for below retail on most of the pairs we buy from them, not to mention combined shipping no matter how many shoes you buy at one time.
fixed, they are just as bad as resellers, $300 for SJ's

Ay does naybody know when Nikestore.com is going to have a restock? If y'all know when there's gonna be restocks then let me know. I hopeNikestore.com gets a restock!

everybody has to come to a conclusion that they are not going to be restocks if they were it would of happend aka 11/12 pack they had alot of restocks on thembut these will a long shot unless they ship some from overseas in a month or 2 time will tell if whant these so bad i guess your going to have to pay overretail i was lucky to get my 2 size 11 i wouldnt mind getting another pair that all folks

Ay does naybody know when Nikestore.com is going to have a restock? If y'all know when there's gonna be restocks then let me know. I hopeNikestore.com gets a restock!

everybody has to come to a conclusion that they are not going to be restocks if they were it would of happend aka 11/12 pack they had alot of restocks on thembut these will a long shot unless they ship some from overseas in a month or 2 time will tell if whant these so bad i guess your going to have to pay overretail i was lucky to get my 2 size 11 i wouldnt mind getting another pair that all folks

^^dude.....they are resellers.....

for my sz 12 LA and ATL people i just got off the phone with Nike and they located a pair of sz 12s at each NT. good luck trying to pry it away from theemployees

same with me, on two occasions nikefind found pairs at nt ny but when i call them they always say space jams are a done deal.

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Ay does naybody know when Nikestore.com is going to have a restock? If y'all know when there's gonna be restocks then let me know. I hope Nikestore.com gets a restock!

Triple post.
laugh.gif

People, look at your local Hibbett Sports! Mine had a fsr. Here's the link for the store locator http://www.hibbett.com/storelocator.php

Back
Top Bottom