You win $10 MIL for staying in a basement for 10 yrs....but there's a catch vol. What would you do?

Now...to the people who took the movies without a TV...are you just gonna read the boxes for 10 years?

I'd do it.

Give me the white girl, the computer and the unlumited supply of fast food(Why the exception of Chic-fil-a, doe?).

White girl would get thick, I would work out one her and be entertained by the Computer.

the computer doesnt come with internet so it would be worthless

18 GIrl
6 Desktop = tv with all channels = every song music system
6 full kitchen with the works
3 Hygiene products
2 Doctor

gimme $5M

View media item 265851

yall dont read rules. the computer has no internet so you aint watching no tv or listening to no music.

internet is 16 points and you still can't stream or download.

Last edited:
:lol: Well, you don't read all the posts.

You'd see I realized that and changed my picks.

haha word.

but what about yall puppy cats? i dont see no paper towels on that list or tp. i take a dookie i can hop in the shower its whatever. what you picking up dog doo doo with though to dispose of it? better yet where is the mop for the piss?

For everyone who isn't picking any hygiene products, imagine going a WEEK without any soap, toothpaste, shampoo, etc. Now imagine going ten years with only washing yourself just using water. 

Hey, maybe you don't mind if your breath smells like death and you're disgusting after all those years... but I sure hope you didn't pick the woman without getting the hygiene. Are you really going to want to sleep with a woman that hasn't taken a shower with soap or shampoo? You might last a couple weeks.. hell maybe even a few months... but five years with a woman only using water to clean herself? Good luck.

OK then nix the girl give me internet, computer, food and everlasting dope.

I'll just smash fiends, pot head chicks and gold diggers. That puts me at 31, might as well add all the video games.

some of you have computers with no internet acess..... whats the sense of having a computer with 6 points , if you have no internet which is 16 points...
why assume the 6 point computer comes with internet

Mine Sweeper is addicting, thats why.

This challenge would make you guys lose your mind, trust me :lol:

You really think you can go 10 damn years without leaving a basement just cause you have 18 year old vag and fast food? :lol: Way easier said than done.

Last edited:
get half up front=60 points

1. girl - 18pts
2. stock market - 7
3. sunlight - 2
4. medical - 2
5. greenhouse - 2
6. gym and court - 5
7. full kitchen - 6
8. library - 4
9. hygiene - 3
10. movies - 4
11. computer - 6
12. gun- 1pt
Just giving yourself 25 extra points?
Lol
i thought you get 30 extra points?

in that case

5 mill up front for 35

fastfood (2)

medical (2)

stockmarket  (7)

girl (18)

greenhouse(2)

library (4)

This challenge would make you guys lose your mind, trust me :lol:

You really think you can go 10 damn years without leaving a basement? Way easier said than done.

It's not so bad.

After the first year you get used to it.

I'm on my 6th now.

OK then nix the girl give me internet, computer, food and everlasting dope.

I'll just smash fiends, pot head chicks and gold diggers. That puts me at 31, might as well add all the video games.

See, that would change things.

I assumed you'd be locked down there alone.

no one can visit you, you are locked in a basement and secluded from everyone and thing outside of it.

full kitchen - 6

tv - 7

skylight - 2 

workout room - 5 

drugs - 5 

hygiene - 3 

doctor - 2

I find it hard to believe nobody would go crazy but gimme that 10 millie. 

I do believe this was a thread on here a couple years ago if memory serves me right. 

hmmm, why would you reduce your payout to ZERO, but have 40 points? so you get out after 10 years and have no money?

I'd might as well take my chances in the outside world for 10 years than be sequestered for 10 years and no money.

5 Milli up front for 35 points Alex

Medical care (3)

Booze (5)

Sunlight (2)

Unlimited Kitchen (6)

Movies (4)

TV(7)

Phone(3)

Hygiene(3)

Garden (2)

My persnal doctor will be a female and cure me of all ills
glasses.gif

Last edited:
I don't know why anyone would choose fast food over a stocked kitchen. Not only would u have plenty of different types of foods to eat, but you'll spending time cooking which would keep u busy instead of bored. Gotta keep yourself occupied

5 Milli up front for 35 points Alex

Medical care (3)

Booze (5)

Sunlight (2)

Unlimited Kitchen (6)

Movies (4)

TV(7)

Phone(3)

Hygiene(3)

Garden (2)

My persnal doctor will be a female and cure me of all ills
glasses.gif