You Woke Up This Morning With The Ability To Shapeshift...

2527099632_bfa97fe0e3.jpg

I would shapeshift into a dude who works at a bank and knows how to get in the vault, go to the bank, ask the people who work there how to get in the vaultagain because I forgot, then I would open the vault, shapeshift into a mosquito until the bank closes, then shapeshift back into a human after the bank isclosed, collect as much cash as possible, get out of the vault, put the cash in my getaway van, shapeshift back into a mosquito so the cops wouldn't seeme, then when the cops leave I shapeshift back into a human and leave for home with cash money
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ That would never work.

Right now I would shapeshift into a snowmobile so I could get around in all this frickin snow.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

^ That would never work.

Right now I would shapeshift into a snowmobile so I could get around in all this frickin snow.
Who would drive you?

ANYWAY..
indifferent.gif

Id want to shapeshift into a plane, obvious reasons.

First i would turn into a chick and play wit my boobs (dont act like yall wouldnt do the same)

Second i would turn into a celebrity and have my family take pictures of me and sell them to someone and get paid. Certain celebrity pics can get u like$100,000. easy hustle

Originally Posted by RobAF1

^ That would never work.

Who would drive you?

ANYWAY..
indifferent.gif

BUT WHO WOULD FLY YOU
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

^ That would never work.

Who would drive you?

ANYWAY..
indifferent.gif

BUT WHO WOULD FLY YOU
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

First i would turn into a chick and play wit my boobs (dont act like yall wouldnt do the same)

Second i would turn into a celebrity and have my family take pictures of me and sell them to someone and get paid. Certain celebrity pics can get u like $100,000. easy hustle

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Second i would turn into a celebrity and have my family take pictures of me and sell them to someone and get paid. Certain celebrity pics can get u like $100,000. easy hustle
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nicely executed

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

^ That would never work.

Who would drive you?

ANYWAY..
indifferent.gif

BUT WHO WOULD FLY YOU
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

i would turn into people i hated and commit crimes where there are cameras and get them in trouble... also i rob the hell out of people

[Peter Griffin]Form of Jayna's tampon! (Goes into Jayna's purse) And now we play the waiting game...[/Peter Griffin]

Back
Top Bottom