Young Berg catches yet another L - Arrested on TV!!

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

I'm really starting to feel sorry for this assclown.

I think his firsr documented L was when his parents paid some Samoans to jump him and this lead to him being dropped from Ruff Ryder.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wait wat????
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Story please
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

At 15 years of age, Ward already had a record deal, signed to DMX's fledgling Bloodline Records; however, his parents hastily pulled him out, sending him off to a military boarding school in Montana in 2001.
Young Herb has told this story several times before. Basicly his parents didn't like what was going at Ruff Ryders and they didn't like the influence they were leaving on Herb. He had stopped going to school and started using drugs. So his people told him leave Ruff Ryders and Herb said no. So later on while Herb was at the Mall, his parents sent to brolic Samoans to put hands on Herb. And they roughed his *!@ up and sent him to Military School. That is a big Yung Herb's first documented "L"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

footage of berg in elementary school:
atumvk.jpg

eek.gif

best. thread. ever.

Also

-Being robbed by some bums thinking he was Young Buck.
-And him and his brother being mardi grad in front of the sneaker store my his ex-manager.

... lets not forget the yung berg vs. FL internet beef. i broke down into 4 lines, because i think you can ague he took 4 L's in this exchange...

- yung berg says his album has been pushed back farther than flo-ridas hairline
- brisco responds by saying "sexxayy laddayyy....... ima beat ya lil red !!*"
- yung berg responds by sayin, he dont want no beef... its all love
- brisco responds to bergs response by sayin... "ima beat ya lil red !!*"

here's the first brisco clip, way too many quotables...

"%%+!@ lied to me, told me you was ice-t's son...."

Well at least we know we are gonna pose some competition to Usain Bolt and the Jamacians in 2012. Berg's manager had his P.F. Flyers on LOL.

Berg is one of those dude's who I wish would just disappear from the rap scene. Just social life all together. What a loser.

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

Also

-Being robbed by some bums thinking he was Young Buck.
-And him and his brother being mardi grad in front of the sneaker store my his ex-manager.

... lets not forget the yung berg vs. FL internet beef. i broke down into 4 lines, because i think you can ague he took 4 L's in this exchange...

- yung berg says his album has been pushed back farther than flo-ridas hairline
- brisco responds by saying "sexxayy laddayyy....... ima beat ya lil red !!*"
- yung berg responds by sayin, he dont want no beef... its all love
- brisco responds to bergs response by sayin... "ima beat ya lil red !!*"

here's the first brisco clip, way too many quotables...

"%%+!@ lied to me, told me you was ice-t's son...."

I didn't think it was fair to add that sense Brisco has some L's to his resume also if you know what I mean.

smh.gif
pathetic.

i cant even laugh at dude, his resume is deep.

he needs to switch back to his govt and live a normal life.

laugh.gif
his manger straight Booker-T'ing from the cops
laugh.gif
duke must have some record of most L's in a span of 5+ months

cats be so scared that they are getting arrested that they forget to shut their damn mouth. you have the right to be silent. once the cuffs go on,,,, 99% ofthe time you will not be released,,,,,,,,,,,, so whats the point of all the pleading with the cops and running your mouth.

he probably gave up his manager eventually as well.

Originally Posted by PastorTroyNY

cats be so scared that they are getting arrested that they forget to shut their damn mouth. you have the right to be silent. once the cuffs go on,,,, 99% of the time you will not be released,,,,,,,,,,,, so whats the point of all the pleading with the cops and running your mouth.

he probably gave up his manager eventually as well.
laugh.gif
I've always wondered that myself.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Funny thing is, he ain't even signed to Universal.

That added to the other L's ol boyo took is just hilarious
roll.gif

He really do need to just give it up. It's startin to get a lil sad
smh.gif
.......wait.......nah, it's still hilarious
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JustBlaze1906

Well at least we know we are gonna pose some competition to Usain Bolt and the Jamacians in 2012. Berg's manager had his P.F. Flyers on LOL.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
runnin like son in "Sandlot"

Back
Top Bottom