Young Blood Here, Did OJ Do It?

I'm 24 only know of the murder of Nicole Simpson from pop culture and what I have read on Wikipedia(which is quite a good read). With the trial being portrayed on FX in week or so and the 7 hour 30 for 30 being premiered at sundance I would like to ask NT there opinion.

Did he do it? You can add your race if you'd like...

No Oj didnt do it but they got him eventually 
mean.gif

Of course that hertz rent-a-car bamma did it.

Better question...is he Khloe Kardashian's dad?

are you trolling or do you actually believe all the non sense that comes out of your typing?

Cochran and OJ's lawyer team did what they set to do: successfully defend his client.

But all the signs were major red flags against OJ.

Last edited:
Yes he most cetainly did do it.

Read his book "If I Did It" he invents some mystery second person that he pins both murders on. Wasn't no damn second person with him.

If Mark Ferman didn't tamper the crime scene he likely would've been convicted.

The other conspiracy theory was his eldest son did it, and he took the heat because he had a better chance to get away with murder. He never liked Nicole, but that's a weak motive.

She was cheating, and he did it. Law enforcement botched their job making it easier for Johnny.

Im from LA. Word on the streets was that Nicole was a coke head who owed a lot of crazy people money. I'm not sure if oj killed her. I think the streets killed her.

I know people that know people and from what I've heard Nicole owed money to the wrong people.

The fact that he had an extensive history of domestic abuse makes it a tad more believable that he's capable of such an act.

I don't think he did it, but he definitely knows who did. I've never heard the theory about the streets getting her.

Back
Top Bottom