Young Dro/Gucci Man VS. Chamillionare/Eminem

Originally Posted by jermz101

^LMAO, who cares what their music is for, that's like saying that Soulja Boy's good for hip hop because he's for the kids. Rap is rap and Dro and Gucci do nothing for it.
Sonny Boy... what the hell is Em doing for rap?... he's been MIA for like 5 years
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Dog...I say this on my unborn...I would smack all the piss and snot out of you just off the strength of your hairline. You clown #@@ !%%$$. If I'm in the back of the plane your mom is back there sucking me like she trying to give my balls an abortion.
quoted, print screened, and reported for the ban
0eb36f373412f981d503064fe462ffd360005a20.jpg

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

^LMAO, who cares what their music is for, that's like saying that Soulja Boy's good for hip hop because he's for the kids. Rap is rap and Dro and Gucci do nothing for it.
Sonny Boy... what the hell is Em doing for rap?... he's been MIA for like 5 years
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eminem-fat.jpg

He been steppin up his bifocal game the last 5 years

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eminem-fat.jpg

He been steppin up his bifocal game the last 5 years
roll.gif

Son... this $*@+@ look like a pre 2000's Roseanne

roseanne_sings_national_anthem.jpg

Back
Top Bottom