Young Dro Thread:I Co-Sign Myself & Drocabulary Mixtape Out Now (Day Two Comin Soon )(P.O.L.O.??)

roll.gif
[ace] i know he didnt do it baby [/ace]

Dro was in town on Saturday, he performed for a crowd of like 30 at this strip club here in PHX..He got his mic cut off
roll.gif

Dro was in town on Saturday, he performed for a crowd of like 30 at this strip club here in PHX..He got his mic cut off
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

That Top 40 Shawty Dude is Buns Dude
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That's a first...catch me in Crucial (T.I.'s club) on Monday nights killin that shht, Greg Street BEEN stamped this shht over here partna.

My _ Dre! See u at the Top homie
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

That Top 40 Shawty Dude is Buns Dude
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That's a first...catch me in Crucial (T.I.'s club) on Monday nights killin that shht, Greg Street BEEN stamped this shht over here partna.

My _ Dre! See u at the Top homie
pimp.gif

Jont is weak. I was disappointed in both this and that Suntrust Leland from Yung LA. Grand Hustle is done...

Back
Top Bottom