Young Jeezy feat Lil Wayne official "Ballin" Video Vol. That u Birdie...

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Above the rim concept was horribly executed

It's funny how Jeezy has/had beef with Ross and starts his comeback with a song that sounds just like a Ross song 

He think he ballin cuz he got a block = there he go thats john doe 

Man get out of here with that BS.  Jeezy has been doing songs like these long before Ross did.  We all know that Ross bit off Jeezy with his Luger songs.

Originally Posted by manslayer

It's funny how Jeezy has/had beef with Ross and starts his comeback with a song that sounds just like a Ross song 

Man get out of here with that BS.  Jeezy has been doing songs like these long before Ross did.  We all know that Ross bit off Jeezy with his Luger songs.
THANK YOU!

I like the line when he's talking about having three platinum plaques, thought it was ill. Pretty sure that's a subliminal at Ross cause son only has gold plaques

laugh.gif
 the funny thing is you seriously believe what you wrote. all nonsense. 

i was thinking are these dudes trying to start something new, with all that left hand love.

Video was actually kind of cool--the story line at least. However, the song sort of confirmed that Jeezy is done.

i knew this was the concept of above the rim right away when the guys asked him to join the team and seemed so desperate....jeezy dressing like birdie lol

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

now yall dudes are being super picky on Jeezy 
laugh.gif
. Nice single and cool video.

Just follow with a Rollin' video and drop that damn album

It's crazy as hell. Dudes can really be brainwashed when they're on the internet long enough. 
This sounds like a Jeezy song, there's no "Rick Ross" about it.
Co-sign both of these statements Jeezy been puttin out street anthems way before Ross put out BMF ya'll dudes really are being brainwashed
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
these dudes talk like Ross is the new Biggie
laugh.gif
I guess they believe Ross "Double Platinum Jus like his Ferrari"
laugh.gif
. to the dude that said "Ballin" sound like "John Doe" you need to clean you ears out dude cuz those songs sound nothing alike. 

My fault 
I mess with Jeezy just haven't heard his whole catologue 

Can you put me onto some of those songs I never heard any of them

i had to stop bashing this dude Jeezy cuz I know well never see that early career Jeezy or that Put On Jeezy so it is what it is. 

My fault 
I mess with Jeezy just haven't heard his whole catologue 

Can you put me onto some of those songs I never heard any of them

pimp.gif
Thats all you need.....this was 5 years before BMF Ross....

Back
Top Bottom