young thug... Barter 6 out.

"Left my baby mama now my ***** a Barbie, WOAaaHH"
could've sworn it was
"Left my baby mama left that ***** apartment, WOAaaHH

Out of all the marble-rumbling thug does you couldn't make this out, which is as clear as you're going to get from him :lol:

Left my baby mama now my *** a Barbie woooooooah
All Red Dickie suit I'm ridin' down Slauson woooooooooah
YEAH YEAH YEAH
HERCA HERCULES :pimp:

They should've been done a ignorant video for Hercules, miss me with that For My People skirt rockin trash they gave us.

Last edited:
Come on dawg there's a ton of Thug songs clearer than that. Dude purposely put a funny voice on it

Funny voice? :lol:

I heard that jawn on Metro's snap like 5 weeks before it dropped and clearly made that out off top. Anyways, I wasn't trying to clown, I just think there's other parts in that very song that are much harder to make out. I.e. The "shot em in his back like Rickey...." For the first week I mumbled the sh** out of that part.

I got the streets in a headlock, I got yo ***** in a leg lock

Just copped da Rolling Loud tix
smokin.gif

He only gon be on for a hour doe
tired.gif
Somebodies gotta be an appetizer to the main dish and MPA Duke ain't walkin thru that door.

I love hearing Thug over more melodic tracks like "Good Times" and "Hookah" as opposed to his trap stuff. Any recommendations similar to the 2 songs I named?

Dude has bangers for days, I'm pretty curious to see what his set list ends up being. Looking forward to Danny Glover, Hercules, and Problem.

Memo, Digits, Best Friend, Check will have the place LIT. Wonder if he will bring any guests out.

#WeRanUpThemDigitsWeRanUpTheMoney

Any reviews from the front lines? Anybody been to a show yet? I got the 18th in SF

Was at Rolling Loud. Pretty good, wish he didn't do King Troup cuz he only had an hour but he get better still don't have a loud enough mic

Back
Top Bottom