young thug... Barter 6 out.

A Thug tape of 730, Tell Em, Keep It Goin, Givenchy, & Lifestyle type songs would be greatly appreciated.

Looks like I'm gonna miss Thug's show tomorrow.

Question, he doesn't write is raps down? Straight off the dome? If so how does he remember wtf he said in all these damn songs he got?

Last edited:

Question, he doesn't write is raps down? Straight off the dome? If so how does he remember wtf he said in all these damn songs he got?

Off topic but imagine artist like lil b. How in the hell can he remember 1000+ songs??

^^^^ Dead For Real  by Longway been in the whip STRONG for the last 6 weeks... Joint is tough.

Oh and since there's no way in hell I listen to the tape, I've tried to give some of the songs ya'll posted from the RG tape a chance and I still don't think homies good for anything outside of random catchy bangers with A-1 production i.e. the only thing I've heard from the tape worth a quarter;

Last edited:
I'm probably the only person that listens to Thug for his lyrics (he says some funny **** [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]). His beats are *** to me for the most part (outside of the Metro and 808 Mafia tracks)

Oh and Dead For Real was made by who???

rk8RDjxQ_400x400.jpeg

Who?? Nathaniel Caserta

Who?? Nathaniel Caserta

Who?? Nathaniel Caserta

[emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

Last edited:
And Rich Home sucks in every aspect. Lyrics. Beat selection. Delivery. Fighting. Finding good seats at boxing matches. Everything. He sucks at everything.

Y'all are tripping if you think RH is trash. I can admit I don't like his work on this rich gang tape but I'm still going in 2 is a good tape beginning to end.

:smh: y'all wildin

You talkin bout when they recordin? They all prolly do it 4 bars at a time or somethin altho Thugga always says somethin slow and simple before he starts rapping fast

Just heard bout It Cost to be Me, why didn't he put that on LobbyRunners both Longway and Thugga gotta bunch of good random tracks they don't put on official stuff

"Giorgo giorgio giorgio giorgio I lost my boy" (my boooiiiii)

roll.gif

Last edited:
Derek Foreal
Derek Foreal
Derek Foreal
I USED TO JUUG WIT BOSTON GEORGE

Bales and Kilos
Bales and Kilos
Bales and Kilos
I USED TO JUUG WIT BOSTON GEORGE

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

And Rich Home sucks in every aspect. Lyrics. Beat selection. Delivery. Fighting. Finding good seats at boxing matches. Everything. He sucks at everything.

You basically described Young Thug. That's why I don't get fans of one who aren't a fan of the other. They are pretty much the same dumpster juice rapper/singer/whatever who should solely stick to hooks and adlibs.

Last edited:
He's not even #1 producer in Atlanta stop [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Thug records in my studio when he's out in DC.  Dude is low-key a melodic genius. Just goes in the booth and zones out with the bars, flows and ad-libs.

Seven thirtyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Threw away my George Brett jersey after hearing this a few times

Back
Top Bottom