young thug... Barter 6 out.

All I know is i better NEVER see any of you ****** in any other thread talkin about rappers being real... when you gotta ***** lettin Lyor dress him like a Bride talkin bout gunplay & drug sellin.. ya'll mf's got some nerve :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I meant the cover overall.

The colors of his outfit with the subtle background and lack of text gives it this cool minimalistic look to me.

Like I said, I dig it and I'm someone that typically swaps out Thug's covers.

I'm pretty sure he's the one that's intentionally doing this by the way. He's been on his "I don't believe in gender" **** for some time now.

I know y'all are enjoying the narrative of it being a dress, but for anyone that cares about actual facts it's more of a high fashion samurai kimono
laugh.gif

https://www.vfiles.com/vfiles/65369
laugh.gif
 Tell me why this negro looks like a female from Memoirs of a Geisha mixed with Pride & Prejudice?  

A _ in a dress is clean? :lol:

That cover is straight moist. I guess they want him to keep trolling with the gay stuff or supposedly trolling. :lol:

I meant the cover overall.

The colors of his outfit with the subtle background and lack of text gives it this cool minimalistic look to me.

Like I said, I dig it and I'm someone that typically swaps out Thug's covers.

I'm pretty sure he's the one that's intentionally doing this by the way. He's been on his "I don't believe in gender" **** for some time now.

I know y'all are enjoying the narrative of it being a dress, but for anyone that cares about actual facts it's more of a high fashion samurai kimono :lol:

https://www.vfiles.com/vfiles/65369

Son that's a damn dress. Stop. :lol:

All that high fashion **** is just an excuse for dudes to wear womans clothes. Same thing with Kanye's skirt. You not Irish dawg.

It what it is, if it's as good as SS3 Ima still bump it but all this extra **** is overboard.

:lol: :lol: that link.

Last edited:
the moistness is the only thing separating him from the rest of the pack... & LYOR about that bread so better believe this **** will be ramped up more and more... But Live ****** respect it (Biggie Voice) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Even with Prince people called it what it was. The GOAT but he dressed like a woman. They didn't say "Oh thats just high fashion." :lol:

I just don't understand some things about my age group and younger.

LYOR about that bread so better believe this **** will be ramped up more and more... But Live ****** respect it (Biggie Voice) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yup. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
If he was a east coast rapper y'all would be killing this _ how come rappers from ATL are allowed to be sus as hell ? Homies over **** *** boy

If he was a east coast rapper y'all would be killing this _ how come rappers from ATL are allowed to be sus as hell ? Homies over **** *** boy

Ppl going in on Thug is half the reason he as big as he is on the Internet now

Literally just use y'all _'s to get him viral and talked about :lol:

If the **** stopped working so well he would just get another gimmick

All that karamo stuff should not be up for debate, you either accept it & rock with the music or accept & not like the music. But to defend as "homie straight he just dress different", c'mon b.
He been saying blatant lines before he even dressed as a woman. But the whole acting sus & still claiming to be hetero gets attention so of course they gonna take advantage & profit off it, word to Brandon.

Ppl going in on Thug is half the reason he as big as he is on the Internet now

Literally just use y'all _'s to get him viral and talked about :lol:

If the **** stopped working so well he would just get another gimmick

I know ****** with kids (he got 6) can be gay but he dont strike me as gay or bisexual. Aint no excuse for the ish he does but just saying. And one of his baby moms hate him you would think she wouldve outted dude by now.

Back
Top Bottom