young thug faces backlash for engaging airport workers

Yikes. I literally just realized there's a man draft with hell pages on the first page of General. :lol:

Last edited:
Raised in ATL, travel frequently. Several times a month

That looks like just another day at Hartsfield honestly.

99% of the airline reps in that airport are the opposite of friendly, so pardon me if I'm not outraged.

What if that was your mom and someone spoke to her like that?

U not gonna be mad?

Thats ******* disrespectful. Like i said you can get as mad as u want for people ******* up but talking down to people no matter what your social status is is a big sign of character. I was taught to never make fun of a person making an honest living.

Men who do that have no grit.

Yikes. I literally just realized there's a man draft with hell pages on the first page of General.
laugh.gif
 i thought it would be funny.

Nah, its a real ****** tourney 
laugh.gif

Raised in ATL, travel frequently. Several times a month

That looks like just another day at Hartsfield honestly.

99% of the airline reps in that airport are the opposite of friendly, so pardon me if I'm not outraged.

What if that was your mom and someone spoke to her like that?

U not gonna be mad?

Thats ******* disrespectful. Like i said you can get as mad as u want for people ******* up but talking down to people no matter what your social status is is a big sign of character. I was taught to never make fun of a person making an honest living.

Men who do that have no grit.
Based on my 50+ experiences w/ Hartsfield, I'd say she had it coming. The next friendly airline rep I meet will be the first.

I'd be upset if someone talked crazy to my mother because my mother doesn't talk crazy to people. I don't think that's what happened here based on my aforementioned experiences.

Last edited:
I listen to Thug music but he was 100% wrong in this situation. You tryna use your money to get special treatment and it aint work. Take the L and Move on. People are right about the sus stuff cuz he acted like a real female in that video. Saying they look African and talking about their hair. That's some rachet female ****.

And I'm not buying that "he gives money to people in the airport so he a good dude" as long as y'all kiss his *** he a good dude and just cuz a _ give you money don't mean you should kiss his ***. Him giving them 100 is like regular people giving a homeless person 2.

Last edited:
Even if the airport workers were instigating, doesn't really excuse the extent of Thugger's behavior. Talking all that trash and then posting it online for everyone to see. What part of the game is that?

I won't condone it but I won't condem it. I highly doubt he went to their airport with the intent to antagonize the employees. But from having worked for the airlines before, a good chunk of those employees are rude as hell and enjoy that power they have knowing that if you piss them off, they can cause you to miss your flight out of spite.

Sometimes employees like that need to be violated and disrespected. Calling the manager a peasant was od because he didn't interact with the manager, but if that chick was acting rude, she deserved to be violated.

Had she acted like a civilized respectable member of society in the first place and told him she couldn't let him through in a respectful manner, he likely doesn't violate in the first place

I won't condone it but I won't condem it. I highly doubt he went to their airport with the intent to antagonize the employees. But from having worked for the airlines before, a good chunk of those employees are rude as hell and enjoy that power they have knowing that if you piss them off, they can cause you to miss your flight out of spite.

Sometimes employees like that need to be violated and disrespected. Calling the manager a peasant was od because he didn't interact with the manager, but if that chick was acting rude, she deserved to be violated.

Had she acted like a civilized respectable member of society in the first place and told him she couldn't let him through in a respectful manner, he likely doesn't violate in the first place
FACTS... but you know on NT dudes love to act like saints

FACTS... but you know on NT dudes love to act like saints
i've seen much more customers flip out over minor issues than I've seen customer service reps randomly flip out on a celebrity over something they don't control.....

but go ahead and keep using your imagination to make excuses for ayo thugger...

The only thing she did was make dude mad.... and we can probably take a shot at how much control a drug dependent celebrity has over their mood

Last edited:
i've seen much more customers flip out over minor issues than I've seen customer service reps randomly flip out on a celebrity over something they don't control.....

but go ahead and keep using your imagination to make excuses for ayo thugger...

The only thing she did was make dude mad.... and we can probably take a shot at how much control a drug dependent celebrity has over their mood
Shut up I've actually worked CS have you ? I'm positive if you heard some of things the workers say you would have a different opinion ....theres people who work at that airport in this thread telling you they had it coming ... but keep caping dumbass

bruh... it doesn't take a PHD to get a customer service job....lol

You're not part of some exclusive club 
laugh.gif

90% of anybody who's had a job as a teenager worked customer service...

Yes I've worked customer service... and have seen WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more rude customers than employees...

bruh... it doesn't take a PHD to get a customer service job....lol

You're not part of some exclusive club :lol:

90% of anybody who's had a job as a teenager worked customer service...

Yes I've worked customer service... and have seen WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more rude customers than employees...
And I've seen wayyyyyyyyyy more rude workers and are you going to keep glossing over the fact that dude who works there said there very disrespectful? As well others who dealt with that airport? And I'm not consigning his actions but I'm also not feeling sorry or acting like the workers are the victims

Last edited:
People hate when you can't "buy them" :lol:

Them girls could give to craps about his money or what he has. Which is what made him even angrier. The fact remains, he ain't get on the flight.

You may not need a PHD in customer service but, you do need a PHD if you want to learn how to properly socialize in life. I can tell which people have good social skills, and who don't. The power of discernment is real.

It's crazy ****** are giving young thug the benefit of the doubt and assuming the ladies had it coming and justifying by giving us their airport experiences.

WeirdoTalk

It's crazy ****** are giving young thug the benefit of the doubt and assuming the ladies had it coming and justifying by giving us their airport experiences.

WeirdoTalk
not letting him off the hook. I can see how my posts read like that. Thug can be in the wrong, and the lady can have it coming at the same time. He shouldn't have talked to her like that, I agree.

wonder what they did for him to respond like that :lol: this will all blow over by monday anyway

Last edited:

WeirdoTalk
Becuz they also think....yo son iz sexzy and so iz you

Back
Top Bottom