YoungSk8 vol. I hate it had to be you.

LA girls STAY blowing **** up for no reason and on that screen shot BS trying to make someone look thirsty and them feel important.

I would of slid in those DMs too if i felt like she was on me when I seen her in person.

if the chick got a dude and you've met him you gotta let the chick jump out the window and you just catch her

chasing a chick with a dude is super lame if you know him or met him

that's how I move anyway

and I don't mess with any chick that has any relationship with my friends...never

if the chick got a dude and you've met him you gotta let the chick jump out the window and you just catch her

chasing a chick with a dude is super lame if you know him or met him

that's how I move anyway

and I don't mess with any chick that has any relationship with my friends...never
nah nobody said he wasnt a super lame. but if you gonna attempt to side bag a chick with a man atleast go about it in the correct way lmao

all this for a dude whose apparent self worth is based on how many sneakers he owns and posts on the net? :lol:

nthat.gif
 BEEN YEARS SINCE I'VE LISTENED TO THIS SONG. 

This is prime example of something that looks good that aint really good for you. Hopefully the boyfriend will realize a chick like that can't be trusted. Based on her self absorbed postings..thats a major turnoff for most guys I know. 

Cosigning Dirty macking now :smh:

Only thing that could have made it worse is if he said your "lil boyfriend" :lol:

What sk8 did isn't dirty macking IMO.. Dude isnt his friend :lol:

Dirty macking only counts to me if he was throwing dude under the bus to try to get an in with her

All he did was shoot his shot.. Which I dont blame him for considering what he said happened in person..

Her dude seems extra lame.. She prolly dont eem respect him :lol:

So it's only dirty macking if the person is your friend? :stoneface: :stoneface:

If you shooting your shot what purpose does bringing her bf up serve other than to dirty mack? :lol:

Worrying about if another dude cares if you're following him or not isn't lame? A chick is "all on you" in person and you DM her instead of closing the deal there or getting her number :rofl:

View media item 1206172

Last edited:
I think dirty Mack has two definitions.

Purposely getting at a woman that you know is in a committed relationship.

Putting down another man to boost yourself up in a woman's eyes

I think dirty Mack has two definitions.

Purposely getting at a woman that you know is in a committed relationship.

Putting down another man to boost yourself up in a woman's eyes

hitting chicks and lying to em saying you don't have a gf

using drake lines to gain favor

all dirty lol

I still don't see the dirty mackin.
All dude said was can he add her. Sk8 got mad pretty gf's (friendzoneship?) maybe he wanted to add another. Y'all just guessin.
Or y'all just insecure. Like I said before a grown woman woulda handled it properly instead of tellin her bf to get a rise outta him n get more whoretention.
[emoji]128533[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom