YOUR BOY WILL BE IN THE CITY OF NORCAL IN JANUARY...BAY AREA NT'ERS CHECK IN

Visit to the Silicon Valley for investors?

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

ummm which city in the Bay Area
NorCal isn't a city

NORCAL is a wonderful city you will love it
laugh.gif

So you're telling me that NorCal isn't a place?

I beg to differ
enjoy the agriculture up there

lots of 

stock-photo-business-concept-investment-opportunities-and-growth-graph-on-advertising-billboard-background-d-323580389.jpg

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]I'm flying into San Jose and will be chillin in Palo Alto for a few days.[/COLOR]

Honestly not a whole lot to do in SJ/PA but if you have a car it's close to everything.

Palo Alto - don't go up there much, area is a bit too rich for my blood. Would recommend eating at Las Pampas and getting an ice cream sandwich at Cream.

San Jose - you can check out the downtown area for some great Mexican food - Iguanas/La Vics.

SF is like an hour drive away so you could head up there. Or you can head southwest and visit Santa Cruz.

The North Bay has Muir Woods if you're interested in that nature ****.

I dunno but the weather here sucks. It's like high 70s in TX, FL and the eastern seaboard is a good 15 degrees warmer than us. This is garbage. Considering moving away if this trend continues.

Honestly not a whole lot to do in SJ/PA but if you have a car it's close to everything.

Palo Alto - don't go up there much, area is a bit too rich for my blood. Would recommend eating at Las Pampas and getting an ice cream sandwich at Cream.

San Jose - you can check out the downtown area for some great Mexican food - Iguanas/La Vics.

SF is like an hour drive away so you could head up there. Or you can head southwest and visit Santa Cruz.

La Vic's food is just ok to me. But the orange sauce...oh, the orange sauce :smokin

[COLOR=#red]I'm flying into San Jose and will be chillin in Palo Alto for a few days.[/COLOR]

What?!! No, to get the best Mexican food you gotta go into the ghetto. Fax

I dunno but the weather here sucks. It's like high 70s in TX, FL and the eastern seaboard is a good 15 degrees warmer than us. This is garbage. Considering moving away if this trend continues.
come to TX my man and flourish on these pawgs

Its weird how some Nter make a habit ouuta being a Cluck

Last edited:
Isn't it like only 2 areas that matter in the Bay?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom