Your go to snack?

Whenever I am feeling a bit sleepy at work trail mix always seems to wake me right up.
I need to go get a huge bag from Sams Club and leave it at my desk because 60 cents adds up pretty fast.

What's your go to snack to give you a burst of energy?

Whenever I am feeling a bit sleepy at work trail mix always seems to wake me right up.
I need to go get a huge bag from Sams Club and leave it at my desk because 60 cents adds up pretty fast.

What's your go to snack to give you a burst of energy?

cheddar chex mix that !@#$ is bomb
downed wit some gatorade
pimp.gif

I'm gonna have to try that cheddar chex mix. I've only had the OG kind
I don't like those bread slice looking things though

I'm gonna have to try that cheddar chex mix. I've only had the OG kind
I don't like those bread slice looking things though

im so hungry now i dont know what to do...im boycotting my cafeteria at work because they found a rodent in there
frown.gif
and its too cold to go anywhere

im so hungry now i dont know what to do...im boycotting my cafeteria at work because they found a rodent in there
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

frown.gif

working through lunch so I can leave a hour earlier
pimp.gif

last day out here until summer semeseter starts, and looks like I might have a 4 day weekend due to snow and ice. I'm feeling good right about now

frown.gif

working through lunch so I can leave a hour earlier
pimp.gif

last day out here until summer semeseter starts, and looks like I might have a 4 day weekend due to snow and ice. I'm feeling good right about now

frown.gif

How bout Obama is a block away from my job giving a speech right now and all the roads are blocked off....
mad.gif

I'm starving...

Back
Top Bottom