Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

I hear playa del carmen is better than cancun. Any truth to that? Or cancun only good during spring break? I want to go to colombia but not knowing spanish i might not enjoy :frown:

Word will do. My girl and I are getting in late Fri. Chillin in South Beach for the wknd. I'll give you a shout.

Has anybody ever rented a car in Mexico (Playa Del Carmen area)?

If so was it worth it?

Anyone ever been to Costa Rica, Jaco area?

My bachelor party is there in September, can't wait :pimp:

image.png

Which resort are you heading to? 
I'm staying for 2 days at El Saratoga in Havana, 2 nights in Royalton Hicacos in Varadero, and then 3 nights in someone's house back in Havana. 

Never been there before but from what I see/read, I can't wait. You've been there?

Just got back from Hawaii (Honolulu), and I loved it. Can't wait to go back.

Hopefully might head to Cabo or Cancun later this year or early next year. Never been to Mexico.

Speaking of Cuba, how does someone from the U.S. visit Cuba now? 

Afaik, only educational and religious trips are allowed from US soil and must be on chartered flights. Otherwise, you still have to fly through Canada, Mexico, Jamaica, etc. Political relations have been eased, but tourism has not.

Which resort are you heading to? 
I'm staying for 2 days at El Saratoga in Havana, 2 nights in Royalton Hicacos in Varadero, and then 3 nights in someone's house back in Havana. 

Never been there before but from what I see/read, I can't wait. You've been there?
I went to Varadero in 2011 with family, stayed at a resort for 7 days 
smokin.gif

Speaking of Cuba, how does someone from the U.S. visit Cuba now? 
Didn't US & Cuba work something out recently? 

thailand or japan
might keep it simple with a cruise

trying to take a 1-2 months off from work, doubt it will happen >D

Back
Top Bottom